No fans at Linc until further notice....

barho

30 minutes ago, TheCorpseGroom said:

After today's performance, I am sure the team is glad the fans won't be there next week. 

And the fans are probably just as happy not to pay ticket prices for a season of merciless slaughter and endless injuries.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, eaglegenius said:

And the fans are probably just as happy not to pay ticket prices for a season of merciless slaughter and endless injuries.

It gives them more space for additional blue tents.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, eaglegenius said:

Id gladey give them my money back to attend. Im sure most of my fellow season ticket holders would do the same. 

That comment sounds like the fair weather cowboy fans. We go to the games win or lose, thick or thin. We are real, dedicated fans. 

On 9/13/2020 at 8:31 PM, DeathByEagle said:

Id gladey give them my money back to attend. Im sure most of my fellow season ticket holders would do the same. 

That comment sounds like the fair weather cowboy fans. We go to the games win or lose, thick or thin. We are real, dedicated fans. 

Real, dedicated masochists. 

I'm curious if no fans is negatively impacting some players. They can't interact on the sidelines or at the endzone. Maybe even just seeing fans is doing something to players

5 hours ago, Mike030270 said:

I'm curious if no fans is negatively impacting some players. They can't interact on the sidelines or at the endzone. Maybe even just seeing fans is doing something to players

I know there was an adjustment period for the NBA players. A few of them said it was weird and the fans helped hype them up and be ready for the game. 

I'm wondering if the no fans will change for the Eagles given the restrictions in place in PA were struck down on Monday as unconstitutional. 

3 minutes ago, Wallyhorse said:

I'm wondering if the no fans will change for the Eagles given the restrictions in place in PA were struck down on Monday as unconstitutional. 

Since when do politicians care what is or isn't constitutional?   Wolf and his gender dysphoric friend will still do whatever they want.