Jump to content

Chadwick Boseman - Black Panther - Dead at 43


Captain F
 Share

Recommended Posts

I honestly didn't expect to read this right now. He has diagnosed in 2016 which means he shot Black Panther, Avengers and 21 Bridges while battling the disease. That's pretty crazy 

RIP

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, Mat said:

I honestly didn't expect to read this right now. He has diagnosed in 2016 which means he shot Black Panther, Avengers and 21 Bridges while battling the disease. That's pretty crazy 

RIP

He did 4 MCU films while battling colon cancer and was scheduled to do Black Panther 2 to be released in 2022.  

49 minutes ago, Dawkins 20 said:

Kinda crazy that the guy who played Jackie Robinson in the move 42 dies on Jackie Robinson day in MLB.

F off 2020.

And he was 42yo when he died.  

RIP

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Green_Guinness said:

He did 4 MCU films while battling colon cancer and was scheduled to do Black Panther 2 to be released in 2022.  

And he was 42yo when he died.  

RIP

Not really a time to nit pick but, he was 43. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Green_Guinness said:

IMDB listed his age at 42.  You'd think a site that is for info about film/TV entertainment industry would be able to get it right?

 

You would think but I think that is literally the only site that got it wrong. Even the link on ThE OP says 42 but, if you click on it it says 43 . 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

You would think but I think that is literally the only site that got it wrong. Even the link on ThE OP says 42 but, if you click on it it says 43 . 

I think OP says 42 because he was in the movie 42. Also says Black Panther right after.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

really feel terrible for these black kids who idolized this guy for BP. I personally didn't love the movie but seeing the way it impacted others and now to not have a sequel is heartbreaking. Then ya consider he also portrayed Jackie Robinson as well, this guy took on some huge roles. All the while battling cancer for a few of them and didn't tell anyone. Definitely a Kobe like sadness in this. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

You would think but I think that is literally the only site that got it wrong. Even the link on ThE OP says 42 but, if you click on it it says 43 . 

Born 11/29/1977 Died 08/28/2020.

He would not have turned 43 until November 29th.

I think there is confusion as some places are saying he was born in 1976.  IMDB says 1977.

If you google "Chadwick Boseman" birth date and click the links in order, you get alternating answers it seems.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Born 11/29/1977 Died 08/28/2020.

He would not have turned 43 until November 29th.

I think there is confusion as some places are saying he was born in 1976.  IMDB says 1977.

If you google "Chadwick Boseman" birth date and click the links in order, you get alternating answers it seems.

I've come across more that he was 43 then 42 it's definitely and odd thing that no one has a sure answer on a guys birthday but, this is 2020

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, downundermike said:

Born 11/29/1977 Died 08/28/2020.

He would not have turned 43 until November 29th.

I think there is confusion as some places are saying he was born in 1976.  IMDB says 1977.

If you google "Chadwick Boseman" birth date and click the links in order, you get alternating answers it seems.

Yeah I saw 76. Young either way. I'm 43. This year has me reevaluating my future plans for sure. Nothing is guaranteed. A guy I work with was 2 weeks from retirement and found out he had terminal cancer. Died a month later. Saving a boatload of cash for retirement when you might not even get there seems foolish lately

FB_IMG_1598727890269.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, JBENT87 said:

really feel terrible for these black kids who idolized this guy for BP. I personally didn't love the movie but seeing the way it impacted others and now to not have a sequel is heartbreaking. Then ya consider he also portrayed Jackie Robinson as well, this guy took on some huge roles. All the while battling cancer for a few of them and didn't tell anyone. Definitely a Kobe like sadness in this. 

What gets me is he did some of them while battling cancer. Even went to see terminal kids while battling cancer. Just wow.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...