Raegor out 4 weeks with shoulder injury

BayAreaLennie

It's still unofficial at this point since the team hasn't released any details. Regardless, it's good that Jackson and Ward are healthy and JJAW is having a good camp. Jeffery is still an unknown, but if there's any way he'll be ready by week 1, we would probably see him practicing before then (which he hasn't so far). 

So as of right now, the situation isn't dire by any means. I'm not sure Reagor was going to get a lot of snaps at WR in the 1st week or two anyway. I was looking forward to seeing him return punts, though. We may just have to wait a bit longer.

• Like 1

Expect him to return in October, fully tear his labrum after a few series, and then miss the remainder of the season.

• Like 5
  • Sad 2

I know it's football but what is it with this team and injuries?  Three of our last first round picks are all injured- Barnett, Dillard and now Reagor.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, eagle45 said:

Expect him to return in October, fully tear his labrum after a few series, and then miss the remainder of the season.

I wish I could be so pessimistic --- then life would be full of pleasant surprises. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

55 minutes ago, Ewaeagle said:

I know it's football but what is it with this team and injuries?  Three of our last first round picks are all injured- Barnett, Dillard and now Reagor.

We're still paying back Satan for that Super Bowl win

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Well, know you are all expecting me to say the C word when another eagle players gets hurt. I'm trying not to say it...really, seriously...I'm not going to say they are C... cu... cur....curs...cursed. Damn, couldn't help it.

According to Drew Davison of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram, Reagor was diagnosed with a "small tear in his labrum" but will not require surgery to return to the field. There's a chance the receiver could play in Philly's Week 2 matchup with the Rams, per Davison, but the current expectation is that he'll at least miss the club's season opener.

The MRI results will tell the final tale. 

Top pick this year, injured, who knows when he’ll play. Top free agent signing, injured, who knows when he’ll play. Last year’s top pick out for the year this year. Last season’s top two free agent signings missed all but one game. Welcome to philly man, land of the freaking cursed..

• Like 1

Anyone expecting a thing from JJAW is kidding themselves. The guy cannot separate. At all. I expect Hightower to usurp his snaps for as long as Reagor is out. Which will probably be 2 games. 

13 hours ago, time2rock said:

Soft

Agholor v2.0

Bust

Cut him

/TATE

You forgot that Its all Howies fault. :)

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Diddy1111 said:

Anyone expecting a thing from JJAW is kidding themselves. The guy cannot separate. At all. I expect Hightower to usurp his snaps for as long as Reagor is out. Which will probably be 2 games. 

Hightower had a practice on Sunday and got praise by the team PR. 

If we could like, field a halfway healthy team for a season..... we would be pretty decent. But year after year it's OLINE, WR DL and DB injury issues. And it's always the starters, like  the past 3 years Peters, Djax, Wallace, Brooks (2 x), Jernigan, M Jackson, Javon Hargrave, Barnett, Dillard, Reagor, Alshon.  I know I am missing a some.   

3 minutes ago, Ipiggles said:

If we could like, field a halfway healthy team for a season..... we would be pretty decent. But year after year it's OLINE, WR DL and DB injury issues. And it's always the starters, like  the past 3 years Peters, Djax, Wallace, Brooks (2 x), Jernigan, M Jackson, Javon Hargrave, Barnett, Dillard, Reagor, Alshon.  I know I am missing a some.   

The missing WR is Nelson and DBs Darby, Mills, Rodney

14 hours ago, brkmsn said:

I wish I could be so pessimistic --- then life would be full of pleasant surprises. 

It's really the best way to get through sports. Assume everything that can go wrong will and nothing good will ever happen to you. Terrible way to go through real life but for sports it can help prevent some heartbreaking losses/news.

Doesn't work all the time though, sometimes a team will get your hopes up and you can't stay pessimistic and then they rip your heart out 

• Like 1

Disappointing start for the kid. Reports out of camp sounded like he was really doing well. He and Carson seemed to be developing a chemistry too. Whatever is going on with the practices, strength, and conditioning with the Eagles needs a complete overhaul. At least he isn’t out for a year. Then again there have been misdiagnosed injuries before too.  

17 hours ago, Ewaeagle said:

TATE has effusive disdain for the training staff at every turn. When in reality, it can't be all on the training staff.