Raegor out 4 weeks with shoulder injury

BayAreaLennie

4 minutes ago, seengreen said:

TATE has effusive disdain for the training staff at every turn. When in reality, it can't be all on the training staff.

According to reports, it happened when he tried to tackle someone after a pick. How do you train to prevent that as a WR?

I just think it is bad luck, pure and simple.

• Like 2

Just now, pallidrone said:

According to reports, it happened when he tried to tackle someone after a pick. How do you train to prevent that as a WR?

I just think it is bad luck, pure and simple.

People act like the trainers and doctors stopped time and started stomping on their limbs. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, The Norseman said:

We're still paying back Satan for that Super Bowl win

Satan is a real jerk too because part of that deal was the major injuries we suffered during that season 😂

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, PhillyGreenMachine said:

People act like the trainers and doctors stopped time and started stomping on their limbs. 

Well, we’re not allowed at TC anymore so you never know...

:whistle:

• Like 1

Same Ol, Same Ol....  Whether it's Mike Wallace, Desean Jackson, Reagor, Jernigan, Mahlik Jackson, or Javon Hargrave....  it just doesn't matter, same result. 

3 hours ago, Ipiggles said:

Same Ol, Same Ol....  Whether it's Mike Wallace, Desean Jackson, Reagor, Jernigan, Mahlik Jackson, or Javon Hargrave....  it just doesn't matter, same result. 

We need to sign Wolverine or Deadpool

5 hours ago, judunno said:

Guess we gave up 2020 for the super bowl win.

Does seem crazy how unlucky they have been since that championship. Feels like a deal with the devil was made and we are still repaying. 

That said, I’d do that deal all over again without a question. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, pallidrone said:

Just as you should have the DB's do some receiving drills with the WRs, you should have the WRs do some tackling fundamental drlls with the DBs.

13 hours ago, Portyansky said:

Why, to finally kill them? 🤣

Well I guess if they'd end up on IR we really are cursed

2 hours ago, nipples said:

Does seem crazy how unlucky they have been since that championship. Feels like a deal with the devil was made and we are still repaying. 

That said, I’d do that deal all over again without a question. 

They had a bunch of injuries that year as well. The devil just let us win that time lol

3 hours ago, EagleVA said:

Just as you should have the DB's do some receiving drills with the WRs, you should have the WRs do some tackling fundamental drlls with the DBs.

That still doesnt prevent an arm going the wrong way on a tackle and causing a tear in the labrum.

Even with that Carson threw 7 interceptions last year. That is 7 opportunities for a WR to possibly initiate a tackle. Out of those not everyone is a chance for a CB to initiate a tackle.

So what you suggest is that the Eagles should have their WR practice tackling, in doing so increasing their chances at being injured during practice, for the possible 7 times a season they may need to tackle someone?

I hope the medical staff estimates for down time have improved......or Reagor might be gone for the season on a week to week basis

9 hours ago, pallidrone said:

That still doesnt prevent an arm going the wrong way on a tackle and causing a tear in the labrum.

Even with that Carson threw 7 interceptions last year. That is 7 opportunities for a WR to possibly initiate a tackle. Out of those not everyone is a chance for a CB to initiate a tackle.

So what you suggest is that the Eagles should have their WR practice tackling, in doing so increasing their chances at being injured during practice, for the possible 7 times a season they may need to tackle someone?

You can practice tackling fundamentals on a dummy and iWRs get an opportunity to tackle on all turnovers not just ints.

13 hours ago, EagleVA said:

That little react face is exactly how I imagine you look.....CRAZY!!

10 hours ago, EagleVA said:

That little react face is exactly how I imagine you look.....CRAZY!!

You just quoted yourself and called yourself crazy. 

Just thought I’d point that out to you. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, EagleJoe8 said:

You just quoted yourself and called yourself crazy. 

Just thought I’d point that out to you. 

It was directed at me since I left the confused emoji lol. I didn't bother to respond because I figured it would be hilarious for people to see how dumb that looks lol.

I love these reaction emojis you can get under people's skin without even saying anything lol. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

It was directed at me since I left the confused emoji lol. I didn't bother to respond because I figured it would be hilarious for people to see how dumb that looks lol.

I love these reaction emojis you can get under people's skin without even saying anything lol. 

He’s not exactly the most sensible poster that’s ever walked the globe. I don’t think he understands the true gravity of what he’s saying. He’s just flat wrong. 

• Haha 2

43 minutes ago, EagleVA said:

Well let me point this out to you, explosions were heard

Interesting segue dude.

Anyway, this is shot seconds before the South tower collapses.

You know what's not heard? Explosions.

Check out an actual controlled demo:

Distinct detonation sequence hears some distance away. Nothing of the sort was heard at any time that day. Not every loud boom is a bomb doofus.

It still was not a controlled demo, it was not an inside job, and you still quoted yourself and called yourself crazy.

59 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Interesting segue dude.

Anyway, this is shot seconds before the South tower collapses.

You know what's not heard? Explosions.

Check out an actual controlled demo:

Distinct detonation sequence hears some distance away. Nothing of the sort was heard at any time that day. Not every loud boom is a bomb doofus.

It still was not a controlled demo, it was not an inside job, and you still quoted yourself and called yourself crazy.

Give it up Joe, explosions were heard.

1 hour ago, EagleVA said:

Give it up Joe, explosions were heard.

I never said they weren't. I said not every loud boom is a bomb. You need better reading skills.

4 hours ago, EagleJoe8 said:

I never said they weren't. 

Yes you did, multiple times, do you think I just pulled that out of thin air?

• Sad 1