a.rodgers

c.mccaffrey

j.robinson

c.carson

d.hopkins

r.woods

e.engram

y.koo

getting my players back at the right time. 

• Like 1

Nice.  I finished as the one seed in my one money league despite missing McCaffrey, Chubb, and Godwin for chunks of the season.  My best team finished with the second highest points in the league but didn't make the playoffs.  The top team in points missed out too.  I kept losing matchups to bad teams having their best week of the season.  Worst run I've luck I've ever seen.

30 minutes ago, Shepard Wong said:

Nice.  I finished as the one seed in my one money league despite missing McCaffrey, Chubb, and Godwin for chunks of the season.  My best team finished with the second highest points in the league but didn't make the playoffs.  The top team in points missed out too.  I kept losing matchups to bad teams having their best week of the season.  Worst run I've luck I've ever seen.

crazy, isn't it? 

heck, my team above was the 2nd highest scoring team in the league but finished tied with 4 other teams at 7-6 & wound up being the 5 seed.  espn's head to head tiebreakers are nuts, btw. i gotta change it to total points scored next year. 

I squeaked through the first round as well. Better streaming defense Cards or Dolphins?

2 hours ago, Gannan said:

I squeaked through the first round as well. Better streaming defense Cards or Dolphins?

i'd go miami at home vs cam. 

• Like 1

i have to face the #1 seed & highest scoring team this week. ( i was 2nd highest scoring but he was way ahead of everyone).  league site has me as a 5 point underdog...so there's a chance.  he has dalvin & tyreek...hopefully neither goes off. :meh:  

• 2 weeks later...

i lost by 12 in the semis last week. :sad:   

my 15 y/o kid made the finals despite barely checking his team or making any waiver moves all season long. that's fantasy football, folks.