January 13Jan 13 the doctors ran into a blockage on his last rectal exam, but at least we found out where @mikemack8 has been hiding.
January 13Jan 13 Author 3 hours ago, hputenis said:Where'd he go? Did he finally get the boot?He lurks but hasn't posted in awhile. He liked one of my comments this morning. I miss that little sloot
January 14Jan 14 15 hours ago, Godfather said:He lurks but hasn't posted in awhile. He liked one of my comments this morning. I miss that little slootOmg did they mute him? That's not right. That's worse than when I superglued his mouth shut when I caught him slurping on my dog's nips from his cage.
January 26Jan 26 Author 17 hours ago, olsilverhair said:What’s up godfatherHey buddy. How have you been?
January 27Jan 27 1 hour ago, Godfather said:We miss yousee if the mods will reinstate me, if not I come by every now and then
January 27Jan 27 Author 24 minutes ago, olsilverhair said:see if the mods will reinstate me, if not I come by every now and thenYou've done enough time
March 20Mar 20 12 hours ago, Godfather said:@olsilverhair what's up buddywatchin the tourney, blue devil fan here
March 20Mar 20 Author 3 hours ago, olsilverhair said:watchin the tourney, blue devil fan hereNice. Got a little scare yesterday didn't ya? I remember when @hputenis got scared after he found 2 bumps on his mini pig in a blanket after he went tip deep in @mikemack8 . I got Duke winning it all in one bracket
April 15Apr 15 7 hours ago, Godfather said:How have you been? Mods still won't let you out?nah, its good though, surprised that one(?), still holding a grudge, maybe more, who cares, I do like to see the talk around the draft though, I bet the mods are rooting for Iran
April 15Apr 15 Author 3 hours ago, olsilverhair said:nah, its good though, surprised that one(?), still holding a grudge, maybe more, who cares, I do like to see the talk around the draft though, I bet the mods are rooting for IranHe might be all jacked up on hormones
April 22Apr 22 I just sent Mod 6 a direct message, asking that they reinstate Olsilverhair.Let's see what sort of response I get, if any.Just messaged Mod 12 as well.
April 23Apr 23 On 4/22/2026 at 9:29 AM, CouchKing said:I just sent Mod 6 a direct message, asking that they reinstate Olsilverhair.Let's see what sort of response I get, if any.Just messaged Mod 12 as well.Did the direct message include a pic of your hairy bunghole? That's normally the best way to get a response
April 23Apr 23 Author On 4/22/2026 at 8:29 AM, CouchKing said:I just sent Mod 6 a direct message, asking that they reinstate Olsilverhair.Let's see what sort of response I get, if any.Just messaged Mod 12 as well.That's very nice of you. I've been saying the same
Create an account or sign in to comment