Cre’von LeBlanc released - re-signed a day later

Outlaw

52 minutes ago, ManchesterEagle said:

Still a bit of a joke that we are 3 deep at Nickel corner, but minus 1 deep at outside corner.

Years of planning and preparation. 

1 hour ago, time2rock said:

Will he be the new Vandervelde (i.e. human yo yo)?

I’m guessing he hopes not. :lol: 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Traveler Vic said:

Meanwhile Eagles are actively trying to trade Alshon...if anyone bytes.

According to howie they are not 

Curious to see what the new contract is versus the old one. The one thing Howie seems to be consistently good at.

1 hour ago, DBW said:

As I've heard before... If Howie told us the sky was blue... I'd go check it myself before I even considered believing it. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

As I've heard before... If Howie told us the sky was blue... I'd go check it myself before I even considered believing it. 

Howie said yesterday that JP was a guard.  Coach P just announced JP as starting LT.  😂 

2 hours ago, DBW said:

Howie said yesterday that JP was a guard.  Coach P just announced JP as starting LT.  😂 

Precisely. Yesterday Howie said that we aren't actively seeking a trade for Jeffery, I wouldn't be at all surprised if he stays but I also would not be shocked if he was traded. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Precisely. Yesterday Howie said that we aren't actively seeking a trade for Jeffery, I wouldn't be at all surprised if he stays but I also would not be shocked if he was traded. 

Have to believe they would REALLY prefer to trade him to get that contract off the books.  Problem is, no one will trade for him because of (1) the contract and (2) the unknown of where he is health-wise.  Maybe that is just some sneaky deception being leaked on their part when they announce he made the 53 (not on PUP or IR), is close to participating, and will be a big part of the offense this year - an attempt to get teams thinking otherwise.  I don’t think it’ll work.  Best bet IMO is for him to get on the field and show (1) he can stay healthy and (2) be productive.  

• Like 1

12 hours ago, DBW said:

Sorry....you lost me at "according to Howie"

6 hours ago, time2rock said:

Have to believe they would REALLY prefer to trade him to get that contract off the books.  Problem is, no one will trade for him because of (1) the contract and (2) the unknown of where he is health-wise.  Maybe that is just some sneaky deception being leaked on their part when they announce he made them 53 (not on PUP or IR), is close to participating, and is a big part of the offense this year - an attempt to get teams thinking otherwise.  I don’t think it’ll work.  Best bet IMO is for him to get on the field and show (1) he can stay healthy and (2) be productive.  

I certainly wouldn't disagree with you there. I think he does need to prove his health and that he can still play at a good level and then teams may be interested. Plus a few weeks in to the year his cap hit will be reduced as I think it's on a pro rota type basis?

19 hours ago, NOTW said:

Super Bowl.

I think LeBlanc and that new practice squad QB guy - (McCain is it?), could be exactly the moves we need to get this team over the hump/ 

On 9/6/2020 at 5:07 PM, RUEagle said:

They’ve been reportedly optimistic about Alshon but I wonder if that’s just to boost trade value.  

Not enough of a boost.