GDT: at Washington "Football Team" 9/13 at 1pm EST

Moderator6

35 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Yeah, definitely.

Either I was just having a 'senior' moment, or something 'fixed itself' with my PM box. Where I thought there was nothing, they're all back. I may have just been looking at it wrong. But seeing that they're there, makes me feel a little better. We've still lost a few days worth of activity, but if that's all that's lost, we can live with that. 

Can we get a bump on the "It’s time to put Howie in the Basement” thread again, because it’s time to put Howie back in the basement. 

• Like 1

I'm a huge Wentz supporter, but today he pooped the bed. Doug called a crap game especially in the 2nd half. I don't care if we had prime Barry Sanders as a RB, no one would be able to run behind that line.

Some things that annoys me, is that DP still hasn't figured out how to draw up a screen play. Being taught by AR, you'd think DP would have learned a thing or 2 regarding the screen game. And wtf happened to using our RBs to catch???? Where the hell was JJAW all game, if he is not out there to catch the ball, might as well use him in place of a blocking TE. Not sure if Ertz is done here already, but it sure seemed like he wasn't a part of the game plan.

Sorry rant over. I was for the good/bad thread.

• Like 2

That was flat out terriBAD.  I left the restaurant after the last Wentz sack fumble.  The cool thing is the owner is an Eagles fan so she lets us in at 9 am with all of our food and coolers to watch the game before she opens at noon.  We have to keep the blinds closed and park out back, but as long as we clean up and look respectable by noon it will continue lol.

1 hour ago, judunno said:

Is it me or does Clement look like he's running in sand?

Clement isn't actually good... That's the thing. He's not good plus the last 2 years couldn't stay healthy. 2017 was a fluke. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Clement isn't actually good... That's the thing. He's not good plus the last 2 years couldn't stay healthy. 2017 was a fluke. 

Maybe it’s time for us to realize a lot of 2017 was a fluke.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

Maybe it’s time for us to realize a lot of 2017 was a fluke.

Oh there's no doubt about that. Has any player been the same since?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Oh there's no doubt about that. Has any player been the same since?

Or coach and the GM?

[Hembo] Football Team averaged 3.4 yards per play on offense and beat the Eagles by 10. Last season, teams to average fewer than 3.5 yards per play went 0-18 (average loss by 20 points).