Buy or Sell

Hawkeye

Selling.

8 or 9. Lamb and Jefferson are healthy. We passed on both. Reagor is already hurt. This team needs major changes in how they approach drafting, health and training.

Not feeling good about this season, but not worried since it's not a real season anyway.

The key to 10 wins or more has to do with the lines. Does the D-Line get home more this year and does the O-Line work. Stoutland is the best O-Line coach out there. Can he mold the replacements into a serviceable line? I trust in him but we're asking a metric F-Ton. I'm going to say 10 wins but it could go drastically either way.

Hurts starting? I don't see how he sees the field except on a gadget play. Sudfeld is the guy at #2 and I'm sure they call up McCown if Wentz is out for a game or two. Hurts is a backup project. He's got a lot of work that he needs to do before he's a viable NFL QB, imo.

7 minutes ago, Madriver said:

Selling.

8 or 9. Lamb and Jefferson are healthy. We passed on both. Reagor is already hurt. This team needs major changes in how they approach drafting, health and training.

Not feeling good about this season, but not worried since it's not a real season anyway.

Reagor was reportedly out 4 weeks, two weeks ago. He should only miss two games. You’re acting like he’s on IR for the year. 

Secondly, what is the point in bringing up Lamb? He was picked before Reagor, they didn’t pass on him.  This narrative needs to stop. They did NOT pass on Lamb. 

1 hour ago, Madriver said:

Selling.

How did the Eagles pass on Lamb when he was selected before they drafted?

Can't sell today; nobody is buying.

But, come week 4 when they've looked a little better than today... I am selling.

Selling.   But, only because of the damn injuries to the OL.    Too much to overcome in a position where continuity is critical.

I'm not even sure this team seems 5 games this year. 

Bad football team with a lot of injuries and a lot of issues. Oh and a tough schedule. 

2 hours ago, Pliny said:

Selling.   But, only because of the damn injuries to the OL.    Too much to overcome in a position where continuity is critical.

The OL is a big issue but it's not the only one. The DL isn't great anymore. The LBs are what we feared and the secondary isn't very good.