September 21Sep 21 More healing = More betterI wonder when he will be ready.We certainly don't want to rush this and aggravate it / reinjure his pec. We need him for a deep playoff run.
September 21Sep 21 Mr. Injured Pectoral will be back for the Rams Game."Deep playoff run” ???🙃🙃🥰🙃🥰🙃🥰😘You guys are so cute, in thinking that this roster/team/coaching staff is capable of a DEEP PLAYOFF RUN. Cuter than my 6 year old Golden Retriever.
September 23Sep 23 Really hoping Greenard is back this week. Bears ran all over us last year and I think he would be a huge help in setting the edge, as well as getting after the Bears back up QB.
September 23Sep 23 On 9/21/2026 at 2:09 PM, LacesOut said:You guys are so cute, in thinking that this roster/team/coaching staff is capable of a DEEP PLAYOFF RUN. Cuter than my 6 year old Golden Retriever.Who hurt you?
September 23Sep 23 5 hours ago, Erie said:Who hurt you?LOL I'm just playing. And, seriously, I am hoping that Mr. Pectoral can be of service to this D Line. I just can't be, or get excited, for him playing. Meh.
September 23Sep 23 17 minutes ago, Portyansky said:Any news if he will see the field on Monday?Playing on Soldier field, coming off a serious injury, don't think he will play.
Create an account or sign in to comment