Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ Tennessee Titans, 9-20-26, 1PM EST

Featured Replies

4 man rush lol

Titans gonna blow us out. 😆😆😆

Booooooo

Sad, we have no answer

  • Author

3 and out.

And in record time. This drive wasn’t even 50 second to close the half.

this team is cooked

I'd be suprised if we go .500

We are playing like a bunch of pusssies

Just now, xxeaglesfanxx said:

3 and out incoming

This team is weak as F!

2 minutes ago, xxeaglesfanxx said:

Can we fire Sirianni yet?

Please don't tease me like that....I would LOOOVVVEEEE for him to go....

That was gross

This is embarrassing

Just now, CTEagles said:

Sad, we have no answer

What coach that sideline would have an answer?

Just now, GeorgeM37 said:

Please don't tease me like that....I would LOOOVVVEEEE for him to go....

I’ve been wanting him to go. I hate him. Don’t care if he wins a Super Bowl. Still hate him.

Changed my prediction from 11-6 to 8-9 after last week. May have to alter in even more after today.

This is the most disjointed team. Can’t even get a first down after your D gave up the game tying score. Our O line is atrocious.

  • Author

End of 3. Tied at 17.

this is why the defensively strat us always just make hurts be a qb and make him beat you

Just now, xxeaglesfanxx said:

And in record time. This drive wasn’t even 50 second to close the half.

Cue the defense is tired excuses now. The whole team sucks. It starts with Nick. Fire that loser.

picked up flags are not a good sign

Just now, MrFadedGlory said:

What coach that sideline would have an answer?

No idea...same crap different year, we have 0 quick hitting plays to counter **** online play

The Siri experiment is over. Get rid of this clown and blow this team up Lurie.

Just now, xxeaglesfanxx said:

I’ve been wanting him to go. I hate him. Don’t care if he wins a Super Bowl. Still hate him.

I am so with you on that....I cannot stand that man....

After discussing with Vegas and the Titans coach there is no flag.

What happens at HT with this team ? Do they get zapped with the MIB gadget ?

This Oline is completely cooked.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.