Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ Tennessee Titans, 9-20-26, 1PM EST

Featured Replies

Take every screen and LOS pass play and burn it. Those require a competent Oline. We don't have one.

So far Lemon is looking like the bust I thought he’d be.

Just now, Lman said:

First 2 draft picks were a waste by.Howie. should have drafted oline.

Easily the worst draft he’s had in a dozen years

Just now, brinbe said:

remove that play from the callsheet, mannion

I'm convinced this 100% on Sirianni

He's been trying to make that play work for the past 3 seasons, and it never works

Just now, MrFadedGlory said:

Easily the worst draft he’s had in a dozen years

But but but he’s a genius

Just now, Lman said:

First 2 draft picks were a waste by.Howie. should have drafted oline.

Yeah the Stowers pick was atrocious. Goedert has been hurt all game and the offense is different without him, clearly. Imagine having an adequate backup who could be a receiving threat?

Every time I think Mannion is learning and getting better, he calls some terrible crap.

The Titans are over pursuing so keep it simple or use it to your advantage. A WR screen is idiotic. 3rd and 12 is the kiss of death. Hopefully Hurts can pull something out of his ass again and save us. This team is killing me.

Just now, Swimm said:

Stop with the screens Hurts cant run them properly

Hurts has nothing to do with it- THEY CAN'T BLOCK it properly. Period.

I can bet almost anything that Lemon play was developed by Sirianni.

Lemon has 5 catches for 4 yards on the year. Can we trash that WR screen play?

Just now, xxeaglesfanxx said:

So far Lemon is looking like the bust I thought he’d be.

Hes not quite Reagor, but his trajectory aint looking good.

Just now, Birdman said:

I'm convinced this 100% on Sirianni

He's been trying to make that play work for the past 3 seasons, and it never works

That’s why I’m wondering because this offense doesn’t look very different. Still wr screens behind the line and bombs.

Calling Zack Ertz

Wtf

Game over

I'll never understand the reason for those WR screens

Just now, Southparkeagles said:

Hes not quite Reagor, but his trajectory aint looking good.

Problem with Reagor is we could have had Jefferson. He wasn’t the worst but not great.

  • Author

INT.

What garbage

ballgame

FIRE SIRIANNI!!!!

Smitty was open and Hurts underthrew it.

Hurts is garbage

Just now, xxeaglesfanxx said:

That’s why I’m wondering because this offense doesn’t look very different. Still wr screens behind the line and bombs.

This...why do we not have a short passing game at all!?

Was that underthrown?

I think Hurts got hit as he threw it?

red zone only shows the play once. what did you think seeing it live and with replays?

what the f'ing hell

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.