Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Philadelphia Eagles @ Chicago Bears, 9-28-26, 8:15 PM EST

Featured Replies

Does Illinois have a big Mexican community?

Let's see if Greenard can make a difference. He just needs to be decent.

Just now, Portyansky said:

Does Illinois have a big Mexican community?

I was wondering that too.

Let’s go! Defense needs to step up tonight. Can’t have these guys rushing for over 280 yards again. Make Keenum beat them.

2 minutes ago, Road to Victory said:

Legit concern but Chicago has a terrible defense. We should be able to get it going.

Stopping the run is my biggest concern. They dominated us last year.

Yup. Their offensive line is the strength of the team.

1 minute ago, Loosechange said:

Let's see if Greenard can make a difference. He just needs to be decent.

I need to see those two highly paid D-Tackles shut down this run and apply pressure up the middle. It’s time for this defense to step up. Get some turnovers.

  • Author

Run defense and O-Line is my biggest concern tonight.

I hate night games. Any chance to put them away early so I can get a few hours sleep before my alarm goes off at 4? Please?

2 minutes ago, Loosechange said:

Let's see if Greenard can make a difference. He just needs to be decent.

I have zero expectations for him in his 1st game.

2 minutes ago, Loosechange said:

Let's see if Greenard can make a difference. He just needs to be decent.

He'll make a huge difference if he's healthy. We're in dire need of a pass rusher and he's been one of the best.

Just now, Portyansky said:

I have zero expectations for him in his 1st game.

He'll probably be on a snap count but I don't see why you'd have no expectations. Rushing the passer is rushing the passer.

Bears get to the 33 on the return

I'm not expecting him to light the world on fire, but if he can be decent enough to stop some of the double teams on our tackles. That would make such a huge difference.

Weak kick coverage again

  • Author

Still out to the 35, so that dirty kick doesn't seem to help.

Special ed teams

I think the NFL just TRIES to be weird now. What kind of national Anthem was that? I don't get it. Seems like they mocked it to me.

Epps CANNOT be your starting safety in 2026

  • Author

Missed tackle already.

damn, right off the bat a missed tackle by Eps

Epps sucks

  • Author

1st down Bears.

  • Author

Swift for 4.

I swear I hate missed tackles.....Epps has got to go.....

Missed hands to the face

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.