Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Philadelphia Eagles @ Chicago Bears, 9-28-26, 8:15 PM EST

Featured Replies

Game is over.

Game over

Just now, DieselEagle said:

what is this defense doing?

Sucking ass

Inexcusable that Keenum and Raymond are beating us

Just now, xxeaglesfanxx said:

Who was covering him?

Nobody

Don’t worry they’ll respond with another three and out

looking like a bunch of frauds

That's game

Yeah that is game. I hate this defense.

Maybe Siri can start calling our players poosays

This dline is bad. The secondary is bad. Can't stop 3rd string mighty keenum

Should've done the following:

Re-signed Dean

Traded Carter

Extended Ojomo

Found 1-2 Fing nfl caliber safeties

A little surprised they kicked the EP rather than go for two there

Just now, Columbus Eagle said:

Cooper Fing lost his man on that play. He let success go to his head and is playing slow and stupid.

Too much Philly jawn cooze

I’d say something has to change but it won’t. Sirianni doesn’t make adjustments.

Another great season from Howie putting together this team.

3 minutes ago, D.WATSfromda757 said:

Only constant is "marrying” sht to Siriannis offense and having him conjure up the "gameplan” even though he’s not calling plays.

Hurts has no input???

If we go 3 and out, I’m done. This isn’t even mildly entertaining. I hope they pull out the win either way, but this isn’t fun in the least. I feel this is 2025 all over again.

time to turn the page on Fangio, fire his ass tomorrow and promote Clint Hurtt as interim DC

Just now, Columbus Eagle said:

If we go 3 and out, I’m done. This isn’t even mildly entertaining. I hope they pull out the win either way, but this isn’t fun in the least. I feel this is 2025 all over again.

If? You mean when?

Yet next week on fox they will speak of some 'elite' Fangio D

If we don’t put points on the board on this drive, it’s game over

More screens please.

D philosophy is back to just hoping the offense screws up.

Fangio so scared of getting gashed by the Bears running game and Ben knew it. Now Keenum has been shredding the defense all night.

Shoot Myself Gun Pointing GIF

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.