Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How Many More Wins?

Featured Replies

This team let a 38 year old third string QB dominate them, made Cam Ward look competent, could barely move the ball on a bad Washington defense. Let’s face it, the Eagles probably should be 1-2 or 0-3. The defense is awful, can’t stop the run or pressure the QB. The offense cannot score in the second half and the OL is a disaster.

Based on the schedule I see MAYBE three wins. Panthers, split with NYG, Cardinals.

Final record: 5-12

4 minutes ago, RainWave23 said:

This team let a 38 year old third string QB dominate them, made Cam Ward look competent, could barely move the ball on a bad Washington defense. Let’s face it, the Eagles probably should be 1-2 or 0-3. The defense is awful, can’t stop the run or pressure the QB. The offense cannot score in the second half and the OL is a disaster.

Based on the schedule I see MAYBE three wins. Panthers, split with NYG, Cardinals.

Final record: 5-12

Don't forget they have the worst pair of safeties in the league

I dont ever want to hear 1 more dam word about how makuba just needs time, hes awful, he has no business on a football field.

I never liked the pick and after watching him miss tackle after tackle give up catch after catch blow coverages and get penalties I never want to see him on the field again.

Another bad 2nd round pick for the birds.

Hopefully showers doesnt go the same way.

Can't keep missing on 2nd round picks and expect to be competitive.

They aren’t beating the Panthers. They might not see another winning week 13.

7 minutes ago, xxeaglesfanxx said:

They aren’t beating the Panthers. They might not see another winning week 13.

The Rams are beatable but I don’t think we will on a short week. The Jags game is a loss. And then then yeah I mean they’ll pick up wins here and there but I don’t want this team to just sneak in to the playoffs. They aren’t contenders. Nowhere near it.

Zero

We'll probably win 10 more games. This one was bad and nothing seemed to go our way. I'm still in overreacting mode and am feeling more negative/pessimistic than normal, but this isn't a league full of great teams. They all have issues.

The silver lining to 6-11 is Nick and his high school offense will both be gone

1 hour ago, RainWave23 said:

This team let a 38 year old third string QB dominate them, made Cam Ward look competent, could barely move the ball on a bad Washington defense. Let’s face it, the Eagles probably should be 1-2 or 0-3. The defense is awful, can’t stop the run or pressure the QB. The offense cannot score in the second half and the OL is a disaster.

Based on the schedule I see MAYBE three wins. Panthers, split with NYG, Cardinals.

Final record: 5-12

yeah we're done for the year. What's that, 2-15?

This might become the new "Hurts Got Paid…” thread.

They’ll win 7-9 games this season. They’ll win enough to be in the hunt and give everyone hope they can get it together. Enough to give us a non advantageous draft spot.

25 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

They’ll win 7-9 games this season. They’ll win enough to be in the hunt and give everyone hope they can get it together. Enough to give us a non advantageous draft spot.

Unless by some SMALL miracle the offense actually DOES come together mid season like everyone said they needed time for....like coming full swing into this "brand new" offense.....

2 minutes ago, GeorgeM37 said:

Unless by some SMALL miracle the offense actually DOES come together mid season like everyone said they needed time for....like coming full swing into this "brand new" offense.....

And maybe the offense does? But I don’t see this defense getting it together.

6 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

And maybe the offense does? But I don’t see this defense getting it together.

Me either.....I hate this defense more than I hate this offense....the defense needs to go, especially Epps and Makuba....move DeJean to safety, his natural position and start there.....never should have let Blankenship and Dean go....

I see this as a 10-6 team. It might be enough to win the division. But this is certainly not a team capable of escaping the first round of the playoffs.

The next 2 games are losses, almost 100% certain. The next possible win is week 6 against Carolina, but that's a 50/50. Right now, I'm gonna say we're looking at an 8-9 record...and that's giving us wins over the Giants twice, Arizona, Pittsburgh, Indy, and one of Carolina/Washington/Dallas (though I moreso think Dallas will sweep us).

Of course, we've been here before...starting off slow, looking inept and terrible early in the season before getting it together. That said, this feels different. It feels like this team is just on a downward trend.

The worst they can do is 6-11. The best they can do is 9-8.

I’m thinking more 6-11 or 7-10.

Split with the Giants

Two losses to the Cowgirls

Loss to the Commies

Win against Cards

Win against Houston

Win against Colts

Maybe a win against Steelers.

All other games are losses

5

It is very tough to say. There were moments when we were passing ands running very effectively and the D was getting stops. We certainly have the talent to go far. Outside of the Superbowl year we can't seem to put it all together and be consistent.

10 hours ago, weko said:

The silver lining to 6-11 is Nick and his high school offense will both be gone

So it’s Nick’s offense now (not Mannion’s)?

  • Author
11 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

The Rams are beatable but I don’t think we will on a short week. The Jags game is a loss. And then then yeah I mean they’ll pick up wins here and there but I don’t want this team to just sneak in to the playoffs. They aren’t contenders. Nowhere near it.

Rams are going to be desperate knowing they can’t fall to 1-3. Also, the league got an earful from the Rams after the officiating late in the game. They will get a very favorable whistle at the Linc. That on top of the Eagles looking lethargic, I don’t think it’ll be competitive.

5-6 more wins.

I think I had them at 10 wins before the season started. Ya never know what might happen, but I just didn’t "feel it” for this team, this season.

🤓🥸

I predicted 10-7. My concerns were over the offensive line. The line is no where near as good as the SB team. Dickerson and Jurgens are beat up physically and unable to do the job effectively. Hurts is constantly running for his life. Pressure up the middle is a huge concern. Right now this line is below average. If they can't fix it and it becomes a long term problem then this team is going nowhere.

on Defense, there is no pass rush, and no take aways. The safety play is atrocious and still has not been addressed. Where's Makuba the ball hawking safety? He's done squat.

Talent can make you competitive.......

Talent can create exciting plays.....

Talent can look overwhelming at times.....

But talent with lackluster coaching creates inconsistency, which can offset any talent advantage. It's way too early to judge Mannion......he's another "learn on the job" coordinator that the eagles keep going back to.......But they also lost Stoutland and there has been a big drop in effectiveness on the OL.......they NEVER should have dissed him and let him leave. He got the most out of every lineman.

Not enough to matter. There needs to be a huge change for anything to truly change. Aside from a historic season from Barkley in 24, this is what we're gonna get. I want to know in what time line did they think marrion was the answer. Sirianni cannot prepare this team properly.

Pass rush is a joke...safeties are a joke and the OL is doodoo other than that the team is fine. Bring on 8-9

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.