Tuesday at 08:42 PM5 days 8 hours ago, GeorgeM37 said:Me either.....I hate this defense more than I hate this offense....the defense needs to go, especially Epps and Makuba....move DeJean to safety, his natural position and start there.....never should have let Blankenship and Dean go....I just think the way this team plays it’s becoming quite hard to watch and like them. Sport is meant to be fun and this team hasn’t been fun since the SB 20 months ago.
Tuesday at 08:48 PM5 days 5 hours ago, RainWave23 said:Rams are going to be desperate knowing they can’t fall to 1-3. Also, the league got an earful from the Rams after the officiating late in the game. They will get a very favorable whistle at the Linc. That on top of the Eagles looking lethargic, I don’t think it’ll be competitive.Rams can’t lose again. Niners are already opening up a big lead in the West and Seattle will be looking to respond to their loss. Obviously it’s still early but if the Rams fall 3 behind the Niners so early? That division may be out of reach and then it’s a wildcard for them.
Create an account or sign in to comment