7 hours ago7 hr 1 minute ago, Portyansky said:Let's not forget how many games Carter himself changed the outcome. Especially against this very teamMilton had a beast of a season last year with NE. Carter helps, but Milton can do it on his own.
7 hours ago7 hr 1 minute ago, Krump said:Better to be lucky sometimesBetter to be lucky than good 🤣. I'll take it!
7 hours ago7 hr I thought that was an easy interception, but Cooper went up and took it away for the TD. Such focus on the ball to go get that and come down with it. Wooohoooo!
7 hours ago7 hr Just now, Loosechange said:Gtfo! Did he rip that out of the rams players hands?The defender made a great play on the ball and still was only able to get fingertips on it.Was it a perfect pass? NoWas it a TD pass that the defender had no shot of intercepting? Yes
7 hours ago7 hr Just now, GeorgeM37 said:This is the one thing I used to hate about Tom Brady....EVERY single time we would blitz him (and it was ALOT) he would STILL pick it up and get it to a receiver....it got to a point where I was screaming at the tv "DO NOT BLITZ HIM!!"....His career was hitting those receivers on the under routes. When you blitzed him he would find that hot route. I think that was his biggest strength
7 hours ago7 hr Just now, Seventy_Yard_FG said:Hurts should not have thrown that pass and cooper should not have caught itCooper was open in the back on the endzone, Hurts just didn’t get enough on it because he was throwing in the air.
7 hours ago7 hr 1 minute ago, MR-CYN said:I think Cooper deserves more reps lmaoBeen saying that since we got him.
7 hours ago7 hr Just now, Eagleblood52 said:Hurts getting bailed out again by great receiver playBy catching a ball in his hands?The defender barely grazed it with fingertips because it was too high for him.
7 hours ago7 hr Just now, Columbus Eagle said:I thought that was an easy interception, but Cooper went up and took it away for the TD. Such focus on the ball to go get that and come down with it. Wooohoooo!Kid worked hard to stay on this team and he’s showing he more than just belongs now.
6 hours ago6 hr Just now, SkippyX said:By catching a ball in his hands?The defender barely grazed it with fingertips because it was too high for him.That was a TERRIBLE pass...gtfo
6 hours ago6 hr 1 minute ago, Loosechange said:His career was hitting those receivers on the under routes. When you blitzed him he would find that hot route. I think that was his biggest strengthExactly....I used to hate seeing him do it but he excelled at it...it was almost like he dared you to blitz him....
Create an account or sign in to comment