Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GDT: Los Angeles Rams @ Philadelphia Eagles, 10-4-26 1PM EST

Featured Replies

Hell of a catch by Cooper

The defense cannot give this right back though.

  • Author

Another turnover would be nice.

Almost a big mistake by Hurts but Cooper made a big catch.

Poor tackling

Don’t give up the easy TD here D. Get pressure and tackle.

  • Author

Missed tackles.

The real coop

Fangio..pleeeeeeeeeease don't go limp!!!!

Here comes fangio going limp.

Looks like the typical defense gives up a touchdown after offense scores one.

Make sure you go into prevent , Vic. We need to make sure the other team doesnt feel left outta the end zone.

Time for the d to give it back.

1 minute ago, GeorgeM37 said:

Exactly....I used to hate seeing him do it but he excelled at it...it was almost like he dared you to blitz him....

Yea and you paid the price.

Now the defense gonna go soft

  • Author

Wow, thought a PI flag was coing.

Just now, GeorgeM37 said:

Exactly....I used to hate seeing him do it but he excelled at it...it was almost like he dared you to blitz him....

Brady has talked about this.

He was obsessed with preparation so he knew your tendencies.

He also had coaches and weapons who would scheme hot reads and get open fast.

If he saw blitz he would kill you in the open spaces.

So I said 31-13... I do not want to be right! Lets fuqqqing go

...I will puke if we give up 28 unanswered lol

  • Author

3rd and 6.

Just now, Shalodeep said:

So I said 31-13... I do not want to be right! Lets fuqqqing go

...I will puke if we give up 28 unanswered lol

Would you be shocked?

Just now, EagleJoe8 said:

3rd and 6.

Too easy!

Another conversion and another no call.

Where's the OPI?!?!

  • Author

Easy pitch and catch.

Just now, xxeaglesfanxx said:

Would you be shocked?

Not at all.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.