Who is your favorite Eagle of all time who was only here one season?

EaglePhan1986

T.O.

He might have been a headache but that season was something special with him.  It was nice to have a top 5 type WR on your team.  

28 minutes ago, 315Eagles said:

T.O.

He might have been a headache but that season was something special with him.  It was nice to have a top 5 type WR on your team.  

Owens was here for longer than 1 season. He blew the team up in his 2nd year here.

I guess I'll go with Patrick Robinson. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, EaglePhan1986 said:

Mine is Blount 

I'd have to think back over all the seasons going back into the 70's, but no names really pop out to me just off the top of my head, but if I had to pick one player right now, I'd have to go with Blount. But that may change if I looked over the past 43 rosters. 

I would have to go with Blount as well off the top of my head. 

I did like Weaver, though technically, he was signed to a 2nd contract but got hurt the first game his 2nd season. 

1 hour ago, EagleJoe8 said:

I did like Weaver, though technically, he was signed to a 2nd contract but got hurt the first game his 2nd season. 

I figured only playing 1 play of season two was not enough.

Jeff Garcia. Technically he was here two seasons, but he really only played in one that mattered. Helped the Eagles get to the playoffs when McNabb went down and won a game with the Buccaneers that helped the Eagles make the playoffs in 08 I believe. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, downundermike said:

I figured only playing 1 play of season two was not enough.

I wouldn’t argue that point I guess lol. 

49 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Jeff Garcia. Technically he was here two seasons, but he really only played in one that mattered. Helped the Eagles get to the playoffs when McNabb went down and won a game with the Buccaneers that helped the Eagles make the playoffs in 08 I believe.

He played with the Bucs, but it was actually the Raiders beating the Bucs, (with Jamarcus Russell of all people) that we needed to have happen that day. 

• Like 1

Heh.  Would you all hate me if I said DeMarco Murray?

Why?  I don't know, I feel like he was a major contributor in the downfall of Chip Kelly.  On the field he wasn't used right.  Could have been a 1000+ yard back for us, but no...

• Haha 1

Blount is a great choice. 

I remember I really liked Donte Stallworth as well. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, beto_eagles said:

Blount is a great choice. 

I remember I really liked Donte Stallworth as well. 

I liked him in 06 as well. I wish he we’re healthier that year though. 

2 hours ago, EagleJoe8 said:

He played with the Bucs, but it was actually the Raiders beating the Bucs, (with Jamarcus Russell of all people) that we needed to have happen that day. 

I knew it was something. Oh so him choking helped us win. I’ll still take it. 😂

• Haha 2

Remember how mad some us were when we didn't re-sign Stallworth after his 32 or so reception year..then replaced him with Kevin Curtis😂

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, brkmsn said:

Owens was here for longer than 1 season. He blew the team up in his 2nd year here.

I guess I'll go with Patrick Robinson. 

Technicality.  T.O is the greatest 1 season wonder in Eagles history, period.

• Like 1

T.O.  (One full season).

Honorable mentions:

Blount

And Donte' Stallworth was a lot better than people give him credit for when he was here.

In only 12 games played, he had 725 Yards, 5 TD's and averaged 19.1 Yards per reception.

1 minute ago, Ace Nova said:

T.O.  (One full season).

Honorable mentions:

Blount

And Donte' Stallworth was a lot better than people give him credit for when he was here.

In only 12 games played, he had 725 Yards, 5 TD's and averaged 19.1 Yards per reception.

I’d have to put Blount ahead of TO. Played a big role in us winning the Super Bowl, including scoring in all 3 post season games. 

I suppose if you’re going just by stats, then it’d be TO although he was here a season and a half. 

3 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

I’d have to put Blount ahead of TO. Played a big role in us winning the Super Bowl, including scoring in all 3 post season games. 

I suppose if you’re going just by stats, then it’d be TO although he was here a season and a half. 

I do not think TO qualifies.  He played 7 games in year two.

1 minute ago, downundermike said:

I do not think TO qualifies.  He played 7 games in year two.

I agree. Going strictly by players here one season and gone, I’d go with Blount. 

15 hours ago, downundermike said:

Leonard Weaver

Me too but wasn’t he actually on the field longer than that?

Jevon kearse in terms of loving the guy and the hype and the injury basically ended him. 

32 minutes ago, St0nedsk8er said:

Remember how mad some us were when we didn't re-sign Stallworth after his 32 or so reception year..then replaced him with Kevin Curtis😂

Every time I think of Kevin Curtis I think of those ugly blue and yellow uniforms and how that season ended. 

• Like 2