Who is your favorite Eagle of all time who was only here one season?

EaglePhan1986

Doug Pederson because: (This is from an article and states what I was thinking better than I could)

OK, why is Doug Pederson on this list when his numbers were awful? Pederson went 2-7 as the Eagles’ starter before Donovan McNabb was ready in 1999, and his 62.9 passer rating is fifth-worst by an Eagle who started at least eight games since 1960. But think of it this way. If Andy Reid wasn’t around Doug Pederson in 1999, he never would have realized what a bright football mind Pederson has. And he never would have hired him — despite no coaching experience in the NFL or college — as a quality control coach in 2009. And if that happened, Jeff Lurie and Howie Roseman never would have hired Pederson as head coach in 2016. And there is no Super Bowl.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Talonblood said:

Doug Pederson because: (This is from an article and states what I was thinking better than I could)

OK, why is Doug Pederson on this list when his numbers were awful? Pederson went 2-7 as the Eagles’ starter before Donovan McNabb was ready in 1999, and his 62.9 passer rating is fifth-worst by an Eagle who started at least eight games since 1960. But think of it this way. If Andy Reid wasn’t around Doug Pederson in 1999, he never would have realized what a bright football mind Pederson has. And he never would have hired him — despite no coaching experience in the NFL or college — as a quality control coach in 2009. And if that happened, Jeff Lurie and Howie Roseman never would have hired Pederson as head coach in 2016. And there is no Super Bowl.

Wow.

/thread

• Haha 1

First name I could think  of is Blount....but I really liked Donte Stallworth and wished he had spent more time here....

• Like 1

On 9/16/2020 at 10:52 PM, downundermike said:

Leonard Weaver

I thought he was an eagle for at least2 seasons. We traded for him, he played exceptionally, got paid, new season starts and blew his knee.

If he was a 1yr guy than definitely him.

Other wise i liked the safety Thurmond & Blount

Could have been Jordan Howard if he didn’t get hurt. Mine is a toss up between  Blount and Weaver. Technically Weaver was here for 2 years but that nasty injury cut it well short. So It’s Blount and his SB performance.

11 hours ago, EagleMatt said:

I thought he was an eagle for at least2 seasons. We traded for him, he played exceptionally, got paid, new season starts and blew his knee.

If he was a 1yr guy than definitely him.

Other wise i liked the safety Thurmond & Blount

He played the first play of the first game of season 2.  I consider him a 1 season guy.