Week 2 Open Discussion.

EagleJoe8

WHOEVER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS BLUNDER NEEDS TO GET THEIR ARSE BEAT WITH A BELT OR BENCHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FALCONS HEAD COACH NEED TO REALLY SCREAM AT THEIR F'ING PATHETIC PLAYERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOSING A 20 POINT, ESPECIALLY IN THIS FASHION, IS UNACCEPTABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 minutes ago, Cowboys30 said:

Wow, lol! Do you cut all of your ST players or fire the ST coach if you're Atlanta?

Most definitely!!!!!!!!!! Make an example out of screw-ups!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'd leave their arses out of bus or plane to show what happened was unacceptable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HC of ATL will be the first firing of this season. He is supposed to be a Defensive Coach, and their D is worse than the Iggles D. 

7 hours ago, Cowboys30 said:

Yea that makes sense. I'll definitely let you know then. Hopefully Stephen and a few others are here now too.

Hey Cowboys30, I found the new site about a month ago but I haven’t seen anyone else even Stephen so it’s good to see you. 

Barkley done for the year.  Scrubbed his social media of all giants references. Uh oh.....

2 hours ago, What The F said:

Barkley done for the year.  Scrubbed his social media of all giants references. Uh oh.....

Odd that he would do that. I get being upset about a torn ACL, but to wipe your social media of all references to your team? Hmm... there has to be something more going on there. 

6 hours ago, Gch said:

Hey Cowboys30, I found the new site about a month ago but I haven’t seen anyone else even Stephen so it’s good to see you. 

Before the old board died, I sent Stephen a PM and gave him the address and let him know what was up. I haven't seen him yet though. 

4 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Odd that he would do that. I get being upset about a torn ACL, but to wipe your social media of all references to your team? Hmm... there has to be something more going on there. 

Before the old board died, I sent Stephen a PM and gave him the address and let him know what was up. I haven't seen him yet though. 

He left a single Kobe post from what I read. Supposed to signify focus ala "Mamba Mentality". I wouldnt read to much into it.

10 hours ago, What The F said:

He removed all the pictures (probably archived them for now) except the Kobe tribute, but all the references to the Giants are still there. This has nothing to do with how he feels about the Giants. 

1 hour ago, BKLYNYG said:

He removed all the pictures (probably archived them for now) except the Kobe tribute, but all the references to the Giants are still there. This has nothing to do with how he feels about the Giants. 

I bet they made him play hurt and now he wants out.  RB CONTROVERSY!!!!

17 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

That strange I thought he would be in here at the start of the season. Thanks for the update and the new site Va. 

The League find 3 coaches for not wearing masks. Yet, Belichick wasn't wearing his mask a lot last night and the NFL ignores it.  I suspected the NFL wouldn't touch him.

Archived