Week 2 Open Discussion.

EagleJoe8

Well, we made it through week 1, and now we're off to week 2.

Strange week 1 as the Football Team was the only NFCE team to notch a win last week. The Cowboys and Eagles have good chances to start to reverse fortunes this week.

Las Vegas will see NFL football for the first time ever this week as the Raiders open their new stadium as they host the Saints Monday night.

After opening Sofi Stadium against the Cowboys last week, the Chargers will get the chance to play their first game in the new digs when they host KC tomorrow afternoon.

Talk about the games you'll be watching.

7 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I think Cowboys win today. At home against the Falcons. I think he'll like that match up and will win though it'll be close.

Quinn is running out of time. If the Falcons get off to a rough start, he could be the first HC to get canned.

5 minutes ago, Cowboys30 said:

Dallas sucks.

I guess maybe the Redskins will win the division. Wow...

The whole division sucks. It's just 2020... but then, 2020 has pretty much sucked. 

By the way, welcome to the new EMB. How'd you find us?

5 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

The whole division sucks. It's just 2020... but then, 2020 has pretty much sucked. 

By the way, welcome to the new EMB. How'd you find us?

Thanks! I hadn't checked since the last one shut down. I googled it and you guys were first up. I saw the old layout and had to register. I missed the ATNFL talk from the old one.

Just now, Cowboys30 said:

Thanks! I hadn't checked since the last one shut down. I googled it and you guys were first up. I saw the old layout and had to register. I missed the ATNFL talk from the old one.

We opened up about 2 weeks before the old board died. I tried (and am still trying) to get the Eagles to give us the old database, but Dave (Spadaro) said that 'Legal' was looking into it. With the pandemic situation though, they didn't have time to deal with us (which is understandable). 

If you want your old post count restored, let me know here: https://www.eaglesmessageboard.com/topic/62-if-you-want-your-post-count-adjusted-post-here/ and I'll try to get it done when I have a free moment this coming week. 

3 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

We opened up about 2 weeks before the old board died. I tried (and am still trying) to get the Eagles to give us the old database, but Dave (Spadaro) said that 'Legal' was looking into it. With the pandemic situation though, they didn't have time to deal with us (which is understandable). 

If you want your old post count restored, let me know here: https://www.eaglesmessageboard.com/topic/62-if-you-want-your-post-count-adjusted-post-here/ and I'll try to get it done when I have a free moment this coming week. 

Yea that makes sense. I'll definitely let you know then. Hopefully Stephen and a few others are here now too.

5 minutes ago, Cowboys30 said:

Yea that makes sense. I'll definitely let you know then. Hopefully Stephen and a few others are here now too.

Before the old EMB shut down, I sent Stephen the new URL and let him know what was up. He said that he'd come over, but hasn't so far. 

4 minutes ago, pisceschica said:

Definitely shocked at cowboys/falcons s core

Me too. I like it though.

28 minutes ago, pisceschica said:

but unfortunately there's always the tale of two halves :facepalm:

And it seems to be happening. :facepalm: 

Archived