Did Barnett Play Today

nicks

2 minutes ago, nicks said:

This was going to be the break out.....another wasted pick

Of course Barnett played -- he jumped offside to donate the Rams a first down by penalty, and he was the DE crashing inside whenever Goff pulled the ball back and had 15 yards of open field in front of him.

• Like 2

2 tackles. Even if Howie trades everyone for a bunch of picks I doubt he’s good enough to make the right choices.

• Like 2

I think you can ask if there was any player on defense playing. The only player I will say I could see showing up was Mills. He did seam to be around the ball carrier a lot today. 

• Like 2

We’re not getting any production from our defensive line. Cox was probably our best defensive lineman today. 

4 minutes ago, mikemack8 said:

Did Hargraves play?  He was our prize signing in the offseason

Yeah, look the money spent at DT on Cox, Jackson & Hargraves. Not one sack from those three yet.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, weko said:

Our 2017 draft is rivaling the worst drafts of all time.  So bad it's legendary.   F

Ironic as that draft was held in Philly.  But the 14 and 15 drafts were not any better

4 hours ago, nicks said:

This was going to be the break out.....another wasted pick

Define "play”. 

12 minutes ago, weko said:

Our 2017 draft is rivaling the worst drafts of all time.  So bad it's legendary.   F

Well at least no 40 yr old firefighters

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eagles_All_Day said:

something strange is going on with the dl. Maybe they just need more practice.

They aren't as good as their pub. There is a reason Jackson was let go, and Hargrave not resigned. Cox hasn't been dominant consitently going on 3 years. Howie cannot draft and look where we are. No youth, no bench.

10 hours ago, manz2821 said:

Ironic as that draft was held in Philly.  But the 14 and 15 drafts were not any better

Very true and to be honest the 16 draft isn’t looking so great these days either. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EazyEaglez said:

Very true and to be honest the 16 draft isn’t looking so great these days either. 

From 2014 and 2017 which is 4 years of drafting we have 4 players on the roster. Wentz, Seumalo, Gerry and Barnett.  The really bad part is that apart from Hicks, Vaitai and maybe 1 or 2 more none of the other players selected are on any NFL roster. 

Could ask the same question of Hargrave, Cox,   the John Does currently playing LB, JJAW, Ertz, Hightower, RNC, Mills, McLeod.... 

1 hour ago, manz2821 said:

From 2014 and 2017 which is 4 years of drafting we have 4 players on the roster. Wentz, Seumalo, Gerry and Barnett.  The really bad part is that apart from Hicks, Vaitai and maybe 1 or 2 more none of the other players selected are on any NFL roster. 

That’s some pathetic player selections. 

So the 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 drafts all sucked. That’s 5 years of horrible drafting and y’all wonder why we are 0-2 heading for a top 5 pick which howie will use to take the biggest bust of all time 

8 minutes ago, Br3 said:

So the 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 drafts all sucked. That’s 5 years of horrible drafting and y’all wonder why we are 0-2 heading for a top 5 pick which howie will use to take the biggest bust of all time 

Howie was GM of the year a few years back. The skillset is there.

1 minute ago, Eagles_All_Day said:

Howie was GM of the year a few years back. The skillset is there.

That had zero to do with his ability to draft. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Br3 said:

That had zero to do with his ability to draft. 

I get that. I thought they added some help in that area. I just don't want to lose GM of the year when he just need better scouts.