The NFC East Winner will finish.......(NEW POLL 10/1/'20 to reflect Bengals-Eagles ending in a tie)

Wallyhorse

The NFC East Winner Will Finish......  

27 members have voted

1. 1. What will be the record of the winner of the NFC East (this is a new poll to reflect the Eagles-Bengals game finished in a tie)

• 10-6 or better
    • 9-6-1
    • 9-7
    • 8-7-1
    • 8-8
    • 7-8-1
    • 7-9
    • 6-9-1
    • 6-10 or worse

All I know is that winning this crappy division guarantees that team the #19 overall pick in the draft while the other 3 teams pick top 10.

On 10/1/2020 at 10:17 PM, Wallyhorse said:

I replaced the poll question on record with a new one due to the Bengals-Eagles game ending in a tie.  

Another way to look at it: How many wins will the NFC East champ have? 6 or less? 7, 8, 9, 10 or more?

I think it looks like we will have a division champ with 8 wins or less.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, toolg said:

Another way to look at it: How many wins will the NFC East champ have? 6 or less? 7, 8, 9, 10 or more?

I think it looks like we will have a division champ with 8 wins or less.

Hard to see the winner of the East having more than 7 wins really isn't it! I mean all teams have fairly tough schedules and all teams have major weaknesses. Dallas are still probably the best overall team in the East but their defense is going to cost them W's.

3 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Hard to see the winner of the East having more than 7 wins really isn't it! I mean all teams have fairly tough schedules and all teams have major weaknesses. Dallas are still probably the best overall team in the East but their defense is going to cost them W's.

I think I agree. The Cowboys' offense is good enough but their awful defense is a huge liability.

The Cowboys could get 6 more wins by sweeping the division. Then who? Bengals? Vikings? 49ers in December if they remain a mess with injuries? They're due to mess up some of these games, right? So they're looking at what, 8 wins at the most? It's hard to see the Eagles get to 8-7-1, or Washington 8-8. They'd have to go 7-5 the rest of the way. Giants have to go 8-4 to get to 8-8 and that's not happening...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, toolg said:

The Cowboys could get 6 more wins by sweeping the division. Then who? Bengals? Vikings? 49ers in December if they remain a mess with injuries? They're due to mess up some of these games, right? So they're looking at what, 8 wins at the most? It's hard to see the Eagles get to 8-7-1, or Washington 8-8. They'd have to go 7-5 the rest of the way. Giants have to go 8-4 to get to 8-8 and that's not happening...

Absolutely! The Cowboys will beat us at least once and they'll beat NY and Washington very likely twice. The would give them 6 wins and I still don't think we get to 6 wins. 

19 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

And would have against the Falcons (who are 0-4 themselves) were it not for the Falcons botching the recovery of that on-side kick.  Without that win, the Eagles would have the ONLY win and only other non-loss outside the division. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Wallyhorse said:

And would have against the Falcons (who are 0-4 themselves) were it not for the Falcons botching the recovery of that on-side kick.  Without that win, the Eagles would have the ONLY win and only other non-loss outside the division. 

Absolutely. The East is disgracefully bad right now and I'm not sure any team deserves to get in to the play offs. But of course one will. I still think it'll be the Cowboys though.