Weekly line thread: Eagles -6 vs. Bengals

Hawkeye

25 minutes ago, Wink said:

I hope we get beat 41-0.

Lurie finally wakes up and hires REAL people to run the team and front office!

I mean... Seems extreme. 

I'm all for change and I think the time is coming but I absolutely do not want our team to get embarrassed. I want them to win, I want them to win every game until such a point that our season is actually over. 

• Like 1

If the weather is gorgeous Sunday- F ripping my hair out watching this train wreck, I'm going out riding the Onewheel while making video's. This team has to earn the right to take up my sweet time, and they have NOT done it at all. If they earn it, I'll watch. I control the situation, not them. I don't HAVE to watch. I am not addicted to watching a heartless team waste my time. If they start playing with some heart, I will watch-even if they lose. But I see no pulse so far. 2 words, Eagles Org:

SHOW ME

• Like 1

1 hour ago, eaglesflyers#1 said:

Anyone want to make some quick cash? Bengals +6 is an early Xmas gift

Yep I've taken it. I've broken my rule and I've gone with it. Still think the Eagles can win but I don't think they cover that spread.

Extreme, maybe yes UK, but I have seen enough of Howie in charge.

He ignored our DE, Linebackers, safety...and so on.

We can not afford to let a 2nd round pick sit the bench.

I want a real person in charge for the draft, and enough of Schwartz, maybe Doug isn't that good. Sure got outcoached in 2 games..

My prediction: Eagles will win by over 2 TDs and everybody will be complaining that we haven't beaten anybody good and that Wentz threw a high pass. 

On 9/21/2020 at 3:08 PM, Eagles_All_Day said:

This line says alot. Eagles should beat Cincy with ease.

But...they won't. 

Any outcome won’t surprise me at this point. One thing I’m sure of, is no matter what, it’s not going to be a game that makes you feel too good after. A convincing win, and it’s "the Bengals with a rookie QB, big whoop”. Any kind of loss or a small margin of victory doesn’t instill any confidence going into the next three game stretch. 

On 9/21/2020 at 4:16 PM, CaliEagle said:

I don't think we are talented enough, especially on defense. We look like a 4 win team. So, will this be one of our 4 wins?  Not sure.  Nothing will surprise me in this game.

Have faith Brother! With Lane playing, our right side seems to be playing OK. Everything also is a suspect. This may be our 1 win out of 4. LOL.

9 hours ago, Traveler Vic said:

Have faith Brother! With Lane playing, our right side seems to be playing OK. Everything also is a suspect. This may be our 1 win out of 4. LOL.

If this isn't one of those 4 wins then I think we reduce 4 wins to 3.

On 9/22/2020 at 1:35 PM, Wink said:

I hope we get beat 41-0.

Lurie finally wakes up and hires REAL people to run the team and front office!

Our people are REAL people...Who unfortunately think it is still 2017. Holding on to JP and Corey, and all the other fossils. We need new and different real People, the ones who will be accountable.

Bengals 21-20, Eagles score with 30sec left on clock and go for 2 for the win. Fail.

Welcome to 2020. 😭

On 9/22/2020 at 3:35 AM, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I got Bengals at +6.5 and I'll be honest I took it.

I think we might actually win this one (though that is based on previous years and not the last 2 weeks) but I don't think we win by more than a TD.

thats where I got my bet in as well. I took them straight up and in a parlay.

I love my eagles but this season feels really off as others have said. Something is not right with our birds and it starts with our QB

On 9/21/2020 at 7:12 PM, Gannan said:

I see 4 wins on our schedule. This is one of them. 

You're too optimistic. If we're lucky we'll beat the Giants twice.