Where have you been?

20dawk4life

On 9/25/2020 at 5:47 PM, jsdarkstar said:

Yo, Dave, is that really you

Of course it is. Who would take the time to make an account and pretend to be Dave. Then take the time to answer all these questions.

Anyone that would do that is an idiot!

• Haha 2

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, Toty said:

Why is there a whole subforum here for Dave Spadaro with a fake Dave Spadaro?

This message board is weird sometimes.

Has anyone invited the real one to participate?

It helps give more of the feel of the old EMB, even if the real Dave Spadaro is pushing the Reddit Eagles message board, instead of supporting us here.

You could argue the same about the weekly State of the Eagles address to Jeffrey Lurie, which has also been resurrected here, it's just tradition.

For what it's worth, I think both of these are hilarious. 😂

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/23/2020 at 9:19 AM, "Dave Spadaro" said:

It has been one of the craziest off-season's that I can remember, between the big signings of Slay and Hargrave and all the scrambling we had to do around Covid.  But now that things are flowing smoothly, I am back to answer all of your questions!

Well thank VA Beach Eagle who got these boards back up after the birds abandoned us all 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 9/25/2020 at 10:17 AM, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Hey brother of God.  Where in RI are you?  Nice to see another Rhodian around, I live in NC now.  Traveled all around the east coast.  Don't let these people get to you.  Most people around here are seriously mean and they lack God in their hearts.  I wish you well my friend....Don't sweat the small stuff. 

Blessings.....!!  

Hey brother, I actually feel sorry for the people that do this to me and others. The devil has closed their eyes. For it says in His Word,  "Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do. And they parted his raiment, and cast lots." (Luke 23:34 KJV)   People use to call me Bucky Beaver in middle school. Then I got braces at 13 or 14 years old, and then it was birdman. I was a skinny teen, so my nose looked pretty big. My nose looks fine, as I have put on weight over the years. By the way, I'm sorry that I didn't respond back to your message a lot sooner, and you can inbox me for the name of the city.

On 5/13/2021 at 6:31 AM, james1345 said:

Hey brother, I actually feel sorry for the people that do this to me and others. The devil has closed their eyes. For it says in His Word,  "Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do. And they parted his raiment, and cast lots." (Luke 23:34 KJV)   People use to call me Bucky Beaver in middle school. Then I got braces at 13 or 14 years old, and then it was birdman. I was a skinny teen, so my nose looked pretty big. My nose looks fine, as I have put on weight over the years. By the way, I'm sorry that I didn't respond back to your message a lot sooner, and you can inbox me for the name of the city.

What did people do to you James?   Dish.  Dish I say!

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
On 5/13/2021 at 8:41 AM, downundermike said:

And people are glad Dave Spadaro doesn’t come around. 

fyp

• 1 month later...
On 9/23/2020 at 9:37 AM, Alpha_TATEr said:

Rolling On The Floor Laughing GIF by Party Down South - Find & Share on  GIPHY

I forgot how damn funny this was.  Still hasn't deleted that account yet.

On 9/23/2020 at 8:07 AM, james1345 said:

I’m glad you people think this is so funny. I am deleting my account. I’m sure I will find Dave or Fran on social media. Bunch of clowns that run this pathetic EMB.