Dallas Sucks !

Captain F

6 minutes ago, NOTW said:

Zeke cried too :lol:

Haha, nice. The thing that makes this great is that Dallas is a legit talented team. Like top 5 in the league talented. The just underachieve every year. 

Everybody mashing on dak & Mccarthey which is alll find and dandy and deserved.  But can we FINALLY start talking about the Cowboys overrated OLine?  I'm looking at you PFF.  this unit had 5 sacks, no holes opened and a fistful of holding calls against a 9'ers team that was missing Bosa for more than half the game.  I've been beating thsi drum all year they are an above average unit at this point , far from dominating.  La'll Collins needs to be moved back to guard ASAP.  Smith is not what he used to be and the 15 Conners they drafted are all JAGS.  This unit needs fresh blood badly.

6 hours ago, NOTW said:

Dak is trash. They should have thrown him at the officials. Not the officials fault that he didn't slide soon enough or know the rules.

• Like 1

This will warm your cold, black hearts on a January evening. SAS is all of us :angel

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, EaglesRocker97 said:

This will warm your cold, black hearts on this January evening. SAS is all of us :angel

Stephen A can obviously be obnoxious, but his laugh there is contagious. And he’s right. As Eagles fans, we’ll always revel in the Cowboys fans misery, but even trying to be more objective, them getting anointed every year would be annoying. I remember years ago, some analyst made a comment about how the league is better when Dallas is good. That’s basically a slap in the face to every other team’s fans saying it’s ok if their teams suck. 

I thought the league was just fine in 2000-2002 when Dallas was 5-11 3 straight years under Dave Campo. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Stephen A can obviously be obnoxious, but his laugh there is contagious. And he’s right.

The fact that he's doing right in Irvin's face is just glorious. I owe him a beer for that, lol

I remember years ago, some analyst made a comment about how the league is better when Dallas is good.

Code for "Our ratings are higher when Dallass is good since we devote half our programming to them.

I thought the league was just fine in 2000-2002 when Dallas was 5-11 3 straight years under Dave Campo. 

Ah, I remember those days fondly, lol.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, EaglesRocker97 said:

The fact that he's doing right in Irvin's face is just glorious. I owe him a beer for that, lol

Code for "Our ratings are higher when Dallass is good since we devote half our programming them.

Ah, I remember those days fondly, lol.

I was a bit surprised Irvin took it so well. Maybe it was a front because he was on camera, but I really would have expected him to get pissy given how he never shuts up about Dallas. 

8 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

I was a bit surprised Irvin took it so well. Maybe it was a front because he was on camera, but I really would have expected him to get pissy given how he never shuts up about Dallas. 

That's what I was thinking, lol. I think SAS just has a level of clout that 99% of people don't have. He's respected by a lot of players, so Irvin pretty much took it lying down. No one else could've pulled that off so cleanly. Like I said, we owe Stephen A. a beer (or three).

• Like 1

Next season is McCarthy's lame duck season.

You know it, I know it - Payton is going there next year.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, kiwieagle said:

Next season is McCarthy's lame duck season.

You know it, I know it - Payton is going there next year.

Jerruh's impatience and talent for drama makes me think it won't be as clean as that.  Mccarthey is a lame duck starting right now and the move could happen mid season, preseason, or the halftime of Thursday Night football.