Dallas Sucks !

Captain F

The real question is, can he f****k his own glory hole?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Not only do they suck, but Martin will miss week 1 due to testing positive for covid. 

4 hours ago, dawkins4prez said:

My gut is starting to yell at me that the Bucs will throttle Dallas 35-13.

I’m good with that. 

5 hours ago, EagleJoe8 said:

I’m good with that. 

Anytime Brady wins and it also causes the Cowboys to lose I'm good with. Really brings out the best in people lol

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Dallas always lose at least one really stupid game they had no business losing (unless they are bad, then they lose a lot of them)

1992 Cowboys go 13-3, and win the SB, but lost at home to the 6-10 Rams
1993 Cowboys go 12-4, win SB, but lost back to back games to 6-10 Atlanta and 9-7 Miami (at home)
1995 Cowboys go 12-4 win SB, but are swept by the 6-10 Redskins...

The Cowboys will never go undefeated, no matter how good they are. Hell, they could play in the Big 12 and still find a way to lose to K State  or someone every year.
It's a curse.

No, I am not quite delusional enough to think this means a Superbowl trip this year....

The Cowboys OLine is average and the Defense is below average unless they are playing with a big lead.  Them's the facts about the Boys.  This a divisional round quality playoff team.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don’t know why cowboys have this confidence they’ll win the super bowl this year or any other year. At the risk of repeating myself I’ve been an eagle fan for twenty years and the cowboys have crap the bed more times than a toddler with a upset stomach. And yes even a blind squirrel finds it’s nuts at some point but let them have think they’ll win and watch it fall apart.

On 11/8/2021 at 4:25 PM, echosam said:

Dallas always lose at least one really stupid game they had no business losing (unless they are bad, then they lose a lot of them)

1992 Cowboys go 13-3, and win the SB, but lost at home to the 6-10 Rams
1993 Cowboys go 12-4, win SB, but lost back to back games to 6-10 Atlanta and 9-7 Miami (at home)
1995 Cowboys go 12-4 win SB, but are swept by the 6-10 Redskins...

The Cowboys will never go undefeated, no matter how good they are. Hell, they could play in the Big 12 and still find a way to lose to K State  or someone every year.
It's a curse.

No, I am not quite delusional enough to think this means a Superbowl trip this year....

A self aware cowboys fans ? Has David Attenborough been in touch because he’s known for filming unique things.

• 3 weeks later...