Dallas Sucks !

Captain F

Yes. Dallas sucks.  But to the person that said they gave up in their playoff game.   Explain what our Eagles did?  Didn't realize the league changed to flag football where you don't have to tackle. 

• Like 1

Jerruh's a coward who knows the big name coaches aren't going to dallas to deal with him.  Harbaugh and BB are going elsewhere and jerruh didn't want the embarassment.

So the Cowboys decide to keep McCarthy one more season. He has a year left on his contract. 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2/21/2024 at 6:17 AM, Procus said:

:roll:

image.thumb.png.1304deecba209fb9ec63b80178d8255c.png

I would not give Dak $60M/year. That's crazy for a QB like him. I would have traded for Fields or Pickett and have one of them, Trey Lance, and Cooper Rush compete for starting QB job while Dak sits on the bench if Dak and his agent want to be that way.

• Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...

Heard statement on NFL Total Access that Jerry and Dak have agreed to play out the 2024 season under the last year of his current contract.

Nothing really official anywhere else, but it makes complete sense for many reasons.  🤸‍♂️

Spoiler

DALLAS SUCKS!!!

I'm no genius, but I don't think it takes one to see this coming. Dallas for the next few years. ⛷️💩🧗‍♂️🚣‍♂️ (9-8, 7-10, 8-9).

Today:

Jerry Jones insists he believes in Dak Prescott, but QB's long-term future in doubtCowboys:

We have had contract talks with Dak Prescott but feel no urgency to do a deal now

• 3 weeks later...