Dallas Sucks !

Captain F

On 5/4/2020 at 5:47 PM, NoDak Eagle said:

Short for North Dakota but go ahead and think what you want 

LOL I had no idea it was actually short for North Dakota. I really thought it was about Dak

:facepalm:I hope I'm not the only one that's been thinking this for years

31 minutes ago, BKLYNYG said:

image.gif

Na. He's the second best qb in the division. Then it's Alex smith on one leg. 

1 hour ago, Mike030270 said:

LOL I had no idea it was actually short for North Dakota. I really thought it was about Dak

:facepalm:I hope I'm not the only one that's been thinking this for years

When I joined the old forum I had no idea who Dak was 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BKLYNYG said:

Ah yes, look who made it over! My little whipping boy. 

No surprise the joke went over the other moron’s heads, but I expect more from you. 

I mean I gotta say you are the guy that questioned the fandom of a guy for a team where his nephew is the starting QB. Lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Uscg-green said:

I mean I gotta say you are the guy that questioned the fandom of a guy for a team where his nephew is the starting QB. Lol

I questioned the screen name choice (I still do). But you’re right, I should have been able to recognize the bloodlines from his post. 🤦‍♂️

You guys seem bent out of shape over this, so here goes. Mr. NoDak, I apologize for mocking your handle. I should have known it was short for North Dakota and not the first name of the Cowboys starting QB. You are are a true fan. 

16 hours ago, BKLYNYG said:

Ah yes, look who made it over! My little whipping boy. 

No surprise the joke went over the other moron’s heads, but I expect more from you. 

Alas I was kidding as well. I thought even you could see the sarcasm by putting it in context with the rest of my post, but I guess I gave you too much credit.

2 hours ago, Boogyman said:

Alas I was kidding as well. I thought even you could see the sarcasm by putting it in context with the rest of my post, but I guess I gave you too much credit.

Good to see you made it over. I think we lost a few members of the opposing fans crew. Hopefully others join or we’ll have no one to argue with

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, BKLYNYG said:

Good to see you made it over. I think we lost a few members of the opposing fans crew. Hopefully others join or we’ll have no one to argue with

It’s a shame Mighty isn’t still around. I know he adored Giants fans and held them in the highest regard. ;) 

On a serious note though, the last I heard from him on the boards, his wife was having health issues, and it’s been several years now so I’m kinda thinking the worst and he just hasn’t come back. I’d like to be wrong though. 

51 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

It’s a shame Mighty isn’t still around. I know he adored Giants fans and held them in the highest regard. ;) 

On a serious note though, the last I heard from him on the boards, his wife was having health issues, and it’s been several years now so I’m kinda thinking the worst and he just hasn’t come back. I’d like to be wrong though. 

Yea, I'm thinking the same. This is been the darkest stretch for the Giants in quite some time. You know Mighty would have been right there to pile on. I hope the old guy's OK. 

• Like 1

On 5/11/2020 at 2:15 PM, BKLYNYG said:

I was thinking a few of the members who were hit with the ban hammer could probably come back now, if there was a way to get in touch with them. I miss battering Rich's brains in (the little he had anyway) on a daily basis.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Boogyman said:

I was thinking a few of the members who were hit with the ban hammer could probably come back now, if there was a way to get in touch with them. I miss battering Rich's brains in (the little he had anyway) on a daily basis.

Oh damn, didn't even think of that. We could use Rich back. Without him and Mighty this place gets quiet at times. 

I had his email at some point. Let me look back. 

23 hours ago, BKLYNYG said:

Oh damn, didn't even think of that. We could use Rich back. Without him and Mighty this place gets quiet at times. 

I had his email at some point. Let me look back. 

That what I am here for. To do the thinking amd heavy lifting for you. 

FB_IMG_1589472716835.jpg

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Boogyman said:

That what I am here for. To do the thinking amd heavy lifting for you. 

Always nice to have a secretary.  ;)

4 hours ago, BKLYNYG said:

Always nice to have a secretary.  ;)

I prefer executive assistant 

🤣

• Like 1

Cowboys 2020 are looking like a total disaster to me.  When people ask why the eagles went 9-7, it's real easy, cluster injuries at DB and WR.  When you ask why the Pokes finished 8-8, there isn't a good answer.  The defense is notably worse, they have a new HC who wants to experiment with bunch of new stuff but no off season to implement it.  Then there's Dak, they keep assuming it will get done, but who really believes that anymore?  

A roster full of miscreants with a shortened offseason to get in sync with anew coaching staff.  On paper the offense is loaded but I don't trust Dallas at all this year.

2 minutes ago, Boogyman said:

I just noticed this thread is pinned lol. Thats amazing

It should be.  Dallas sucks, in the past, now, and in the future.

What?!

Dak refused the offer? Or did the Cowboys come to their senses and rescind it?

I want north of $45 Million next year too, but I would "settle”, for $35 Million. 

Come on Jerruh, just give him $40 Mil per year fully guaranteed and be done with it!

• 2 weeks later...