Dallas Sucks !

Captain F

Looks like Mike McCarthy is vintage Mike McCarthy by getting cute and thinking he knows more than everyone else by going for a 4th and 3 instead of taking the sure points to tie the game...bahahahaha... get use to that, dallas

• 2 weeks later...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Hang on, I misspoke. What I meant was...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Hang on, I misspoke. What I meant was...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Lol and once again a bunch of crybabies were in here saying the cowboys were gonna be unstoppable blah blah blah lol. With the talent they have they are worse then us

1 minute ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Lol and once again a bunch of crybabies were in here saying the cowboys were gonna be unstoppable blah blah blah lol. With the talent they have they are worse then us

Yeah, I just wish we had an offense that was capable of building a big lead on them.

48 minutes ago, PoconoDon said:

The only bright spot in 2020 is the Dallas still sucks.

We need to remember that for all future sucky years. :lol:

• Like 1

weird, but for some reason the hardcore cowpuke fans have shut their mouths as of late. 

On 10/6/2020 at 7:45 AM, Alpha_TATEr said:

weird, but for some reason the hardcore cowpuke fans have shut their mouths as of late. 

I haven’t shut my mouth, Dallas D and ST’s  suxs so bad. MIck M hasn’t shown me anything at this point. On O our OL is a mess loosing Collins for the season and Smith out several game and now we loose our Center. 
The running game is a mess and Dak has had to throw the ball much more then expected. 
Dak is a better QB then Wentz after all. But other that Dallas and Philly are both disasters. 

21 hours ago, Gch said:

I haven’t shut my mouth, Dallas D and ST’s  suxs so bad. MIck M hasn’t shown me anything at this point. On O our OL is a mess loosing Collins for the season and Smith out several game and now we loose our Center. 
The running game is a mess and Dak has had to throw the ball much more then expected. 
Dak is a better QB then Wentz after all. But other that Dallas and Philly are both disasters. 

Yes, but Dallas being a half game more of a train wreck than our train wreck gives us some relief. Such as the Cowboys aren't as bad as the Giants or WTF.

3 hours ago, Vileborg said:

Yes, but Dallas being a half game more of a train wreck than our train wreck gives us some relief. Such as the Cowboys aren't as bad as the Giants or WTF.

I agree and Philly is in the lead for now as bad as these two teams are. It wouldn’t surprise me if Philly and Dallas get on a win streak mid way through the season as the injured players start to come back. 

16 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I haven't said it in a while. I should say it more. A lot more. 

Dallas freaking suck.

Yea they Suck but look in the mirror so does Philly. 

7 hours ago, Gch said:

Yea they Suck but look in the mirror so does Philly. 

This isn't about Philly. This is about Dallas. And Dallas suck. Dallas always suck. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Seventy_Yard_FG said:

So what's the worst record a division winner has ever had?

7-9 2010 seahawks

Just now, pisceschica said:

7-9 2010 seahawks

Hmm that will be hard to beat, but I think one of us in this division is down to it

1 minute ago, Seventy_Yard_FG said:

Hmm that will be hard to beat, but I think one of us in this division is down to it

6-10 wins this division