Slay is the real deal. But we need 1 more...

Portyansky

4 minutes ago, nipples said:

Did you happen to read my post above? Small sample of 3 games, but Douglas is performing at the level of a legit starting CB so far. 

I hadn't actually seen that no but thank you for sharing. Certainly makes for interesting reading and does go to reinforce the point that Schwartz scheme really does not help the corners at all.

26 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I hadn't actually seen that no but thank you for sharing. Certainly makes for interesting reading and does go to reinforce the point that Schwartz scheme really does not help the corners at all.

Yeah it’s admittedly only 3 games, but I’ve been curious if he could succeed elsewhere and if it was Schwartz holding him back. So far he’s done well, I’m going to keep checking in on him throughout the year just out of curiosity. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, nipples said:

Yeah it’s admittedly only 3 games, but I’ve been curious if he could succeed elsewhere and if it was Schwartz holding him back. So far he’s done well, I’m going to keep checking in on him throughout the year just out of curiosity. 

Yeah small sample size but to be honest it does kind of support what many thought. He's actually a decent corner is used correctly.