Who misses AR now?

Bob Manigan

Whoever says they wanted to keep AR after that 4-12 season is a a lying sack of hairy crocs.  Either that, or they're a total idiot.  Every single person in Philadelphia, including Reid himself, knew that it was time for a change.  And guess what?  The change worked for Eagles fans in the short term, and it's also worked out quite well for Mr. Ham Sandwich.  

"I wanted to keep Reid the whole time.  Waaahhhh."  Bullsheet Mr. Hindsight.  You're so full of it you're about to explode.  

21 minutes ago, wrestlevessel said:

Reid only wins because he has Mahomes. Mahomes is the greatest QB in the NFL at the moment. Sure give the Eagles Mahomes with Reid and we are set.

We could have Mahomes with Juan Castillo as the HC and we would be set.

Reid only wins because he has Mahomes. Mahomes is the greatest QB in the NFL at the moment. Sure give the Eagles Mahomes with Reid and we are set.

On 9/28/2020 at 11:27 PM, Bob Manigan said:

Yes the eagles have a SB since AR left but which team is better suited for the future? I would have kept AR then and I would keep him now but Philly ran him out.  Blue look okay his success and Philly failure outside one year.

He wore out his welcome in Philly. The organization needed a change and he needed a change. It ended up working out for both. 

He has a ton of offensive talent In KC, much more than he ever had in Philly. I think a lot of coaches could win with that KC offense. 

On 9/28/2020 at 11:27 PM, Bob Manigan said:

Yes the eagles have a SB since AR left but which team is better suited for the future? I would have kept AR then and I would keep him now but Philly ran him out.  Blue look okay his success and Philly failure outside one year.

Come on. What a stupid thread.  Clearly he was done here.  The roster was crap, he made an oline coach DC and you could tell he was burned out. Getting out of philly and starting fresh helped him a ton.  And yeah Mahomes is absolutely amazing.  
that being said after 2017 we were all happy with the outlook of the team.  But wentz turned out to suck, pederson is turning into the coach we thought he was in 2016 and roseman is proving to be a huge Fraud. 

Reid was a great, great coach for us, and while there is some truth to the idea that the fans ran him out, moving on probably was best both for him and for the organization .

As my six ex-wives and I all know very well, sometimes the best thing for both parties is to part ways.