• @Cleveland
    • Seattle
    • @Green Bay
    • New Orleans
    • @Arizona
    • @Dallas
    • Washington
    • aint gonna happen ..... 0-15-1

Giants maybe. We get two cracks at them before Cleveland. If not those two, then I don’t see another game that looks promising other than Washington to close the season. 

And even Washington isn’t all that promising. 

• Like 2

I think it's NY after the bye to be honest. I think this team is going to be so low going in to that first NY game that they won't get the win. 

Without the fans to hype up the team. Probably the first Giants game. The Gnats/Cowgirls/Gnats run seems doable. The Gnats are probably the worse team in the league just below us but the Cowgirls are holding down the 29th spot just above WTF. We are definitely the NFC Least this year. We have 1 win out side of our division in ten games. At least we represented this week as the only non-loser.

1 hour ago, What The F said:

Man that schedule is brutal.  We might go 3-13ish

The last time we were that bad we ended up with Lane Johnson.  Can only hope to replicate that success if we do indeed end up with that bad of a record.  

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, time2rock said:

The last time we were that bad we ended up with Lane Johnson.  Can only hope to replicate that success if we do indeed end up with that bad of a record.  

You're putting too much faith in Howie lol... We could have the first 10 picks in the draft and come away with all busts

i picked the 1st giant game but that's not a lock , there isn't another team playing worse then the eagles right now period , jets are close. i see a split with the giants and washington and finishing 2-13-1

• Like 1

Easily the Giants

They are going to try and give us the win but we're going to say no you take it

Lol it's going to be ugly

On 9/29/2020 at 1:39 PM, time2rock said:

This Sunday night @SF.  :ph34r:

I'm sticking by my prediction that the Eagles will start playing good football in October, so I have this game as well. I don't expect the EMB grumbling to stop anytime soon, but I think the Eagles are going to find ways to win games now. They should have a grasp by now on what to do to not win.