GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ San Francisco 49ers Sun 10/4 @8:20 EST

EagleJoe8

1 hour ago, EazyEaglez said:

Every year the Cowboys are the most overrated and over hyped team in football. 

You can't tell their fans that though...every single year this is their year and they are going to the superbowl because they are the best team in the whole league....

We have to hear this every...single...year....

5 minutes ago, GeorgeM37 said:

LMAO yes, I actually understood what he was saying....but not understanding WHY he was spelling it in that manner....

you gotta understand. his mother was Edith from All in the Family and his biological father was Prince. Prince was never around but loyally wrote him from the road. 

So birthday cards would read something like:

HapE birthday 2 U (in the garden), sun. 

2 minutes ago, wholesale_Melvin said:

you gotta understand. his mother was Edith from All in the Family and his biological father was Prince. Prince was never around but loyally wrote him from the road. 

So birthday cards would read something like:

HapE birthday 2 U (in the garden), sun. 

LMAO!!! Hilarious!! Thanks for that laugh...

8 minutes ago, GeorgeM37 said:

You can't tell their fans that though...every single year this is their year and they are going to the superbowl because they are the best team in the whole league....

We have to hear this every...single...year....

What do they have like 2 playoff wins in 30 years. 😂🤣😂🤣

Imagine if Bethard had started instead of Mullens. Bethard ran that offense much more crisply and accurately.

10 hours ago, E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles said:

I'd picture you in a Wentz jersey

Hard pass 😎

35 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

What do they have like 2 playoff wins in 30 years. 😂🤣😂🤣

2 in I think 20-25 years but they swear they are "America's Team"....

28 minutes ago, seengreen said:

Imagine if Bethard had started instead of Mullens. Bethard ran that offense much more crisply and accurately.

He marched them down the field EASILY. Had much zip on the ball and had laser-like throws....

2 minutes ago, GeorgeM37 said:

2 in I think 20-25 years but they swear they are "America's Team"....

He marched them down the field EASILY. Had much zip on the ball and had laser-like throws....

Until he didn't. Tightened up the pass rush and that was the end of his pocket. Avery balled out last night.

Hey mods: change the title of this thread please! EAGLES WIN 25-20!!!

18 minutes ago, LacesOut said:

Yay they won!! :groovy:

I don't understand the NFL.

Any given Sunday.

Or Monday...

Or Thursday...

9 minutes ago, NOTW said:

I saw it.  He only moved the ball about 3 inches.  Centers do that before the snap all the time.  It didn't really accomplish anything.  Funny though.  Risky, 'cause it could have been flagged.  But very funny.

13 hours ago, kentwo said:

I didn't catch it in the Doug's press conference after the game. What was the reason Sanders wasn't in there on the last drive? Was he fatigued again? Were they worried about his fumbles? 

He broke his arse.  Literally.

17 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

We are gonna win this division with 6 wins. 🤦🏾‍♂️

Isn't that some ish- that is VERY possible. Well, it's 2020, so ANY weird shi** is possible!!!

37 minutes ago, Talonblood said:

Isn't that some ish- that is VERY possible. Well, it's 2020, so ANY weird shi** is possible!!!

If that happens something might need to be done about the NFC East. It’s been kind of bad for a while now. 

9 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

If that happens something might need to be done about the NFC East. It’s been kind of bad for a while now. 

It'll sort itself out. The NFC West was a dumpster fire for years. It happens. Without Brady the AFC East would have been straight garbage for over a decade. Besides there really isn't anything to do. And it did have a SB champ not to long ago. 

9 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

It'll sort itself out. The NFC West was a dumpster fire for years. It happens. Without Brady the AFC East would have been straight garbage for over a decade. Besides there really isn't anything to do. And it did have a SB champ not to long ago. 

I remember when the NFC East was the most dominant division is football. Damn WayBack machine!!

4 minutes ago, Talonblood said:

I remember when the NFC East was the most dominant division is football. Damn WayBack machine!!

Only division everyone has a ring. The girls ones have some dust on em though. 

On 10/5/2020 at 8:07 AM, GeorgeM37 said:

I truly hate gym shorts....I mean, I really despise that man and his stupid schemes.....I STILL long for the days of JJ...I remember the announcers saying they couldn't wait to see what kind of blitz packages he would dial up....

*sigh* Memories......

To be fair...JJ had much more to work with....Bobby Taylor, Troy Vincent, Brian Dawkins, Trotter, Emmons, Shawn Barber, Hugh Douglas, Sheldon Brown...etc...But then I also remember JJ putting Bobby Taylor on Jeremy Shockey because he was feasting on the LBs...after that happened he had no more catches.....this is another example of the creativity we are missing with Schwartz and his "schemes"

1 hour ago, flyerdog said:

To be fair...JJ had much more to work with....Bobby Taylor, Troy Vincent, Brian Dawkins, Trotter, Emmons, Shawn Barber, Hugh Douglas, Sheldon Brown...etc...But then I also remember JJ putting Bobby Taylor on Jeremy Shockey because he was feasting on the LBs...after that happened he had no more catches.....this is another example of the creativity we are missing with Schwartz and his "schemes"

I totally agree with you. I loved the Bobby Taylor on Michael "crack" Irvin as well.....wow when you look at the names you listed.....its just not even close....

18 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

F that. Patriots have had a weak division for decades. 

20 hours ago, Uscg-green said:

Only division everyone has a ring. The girls ones have some dust on em though. 

They are so old that they have hieroglyphics on them. I think the Sphinx is on one of them.

2 hours ago, NOTW said:

F that. Patriots have had a weak division for decades. 

It would be nice if our team were Patriots level good to exploit this trash division. Unfortunately we’re not much different from the bottom. 

Archived