Shango and the Dallas Cowboys Show

VaBeach_Eagle

I thought I had re-posted this topic a while back, but I see that I didn't. So now's as good a time as any to get it started...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I forgot all about this guy until someone posted his feed in the Open Discussion thread.

That said, I don't want to sit through a 2 and a half hour video lol.

21 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

I forgot all about this guy until someone posted his feed in the Open Discussion thread.

That said, I don't want to sit through a 2 and a half hour video lol.

I haven't taken a chance to watch any yet, But when I do, I'll just skip to the final few minutes. I'd have used his 'game wrap' video but he didn't have it available yet when I was thinking to do this. Once it is, I'll post it. 

• Like 1

Just now, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I haven't taken a chance to watch any yet, But when I do, I'll just skip to the final few minutes. I'd have used his 'game wrap' video but he didn't have it available yet when I was thinking to do this. Once it is, I'll post it. 

I tuned in for a minute or so earlier. He seemed a little upset at the time. :lol: 

That win was worth it just to see Bayless absolutely lose his ish on youtube about the Cowboys. 

It's been a fun week enjoying the misery that is Cowgirl nation. All those tears are delicious to the soul.

IMO, that's the end of Dallas & Dak.

They aren't paying Prescott 35m + guaranteed over 4/5 years after that injury. No way no how.

I'd bet that Dallas goes QB in Rd 1 next year,  and puts the 30m they save on Prescott into OL and the defensive side of the ball.

14 minutes ago, hobbs said:

IMO, that's the end of Dallas & Dak.

They aren't paying Prescott 35m + guaranteed over 4/5 years after that injury. No way no how.

I'd bet that Dallas goes QB in Rd 1 next year,  and puts the 30m they save on Prescott into OL and the defensive side of the ball.

Hes getting paid. The Jones' are loyal to a fault. Maybe not top dollar. Perhaps there will be incentives with regard to his return and i guess Dallass will have an out incase of anything but Dallass gonna keep him, imo.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, FranklinFldEBUpper said:

It ought to be fun watching him tonight.

I completely forgot they were playing tonight, but then again, I've essentially only watched 6 games this entire season so far, and those were all Eagles games (of course). 

• Like 1

Hard to believe that just a few years ago the Cowboys were touted as having the best offensive line in the NFL... things went downhill fast for them...

That's pretty funny stuff.  He makes a lot of sense and is incredibly smart for a Cowboys fan.  I don't completely agree with what he says.

He claims "It's not all about the quarterback".  Yeah, but a good QB, especially one that can run, will keep defenses honest.  When you have a noodle-armed statue like Dalton playing QB that makes life a lot easier.  I'd stack the box and dare Dalton to throw and beat you with his arm.  

I'm thoroughly enjoying the fiasco in Dallas right now.  If we can show up and play a decent game on Thursday and beat the Giants I will be a very happy Eagle fan.

• 2 weeks later...

Shango was right about one thing. This game was more embarrassing for the Eagles that the Cowpukes.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, PoconoDon said:

Shango was right about one thing. This game was more embarrassing for the Eagles that the Cowpukes.

Nah...that's a loser mentality. Winning is what matters, and winning is not embarrassing.

• Like 1

Even though Carson was bad, I still am happy that we beat the Cowboys.  So, yeah.  Go ahead and take whatever moral victories you feel like taking.  

On 11/2/2020 at 6:39 AM, PoconoDon said:

Winning isn't embarrassing. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/3/2020 at 1:05 AM, FranklinFldEBUpper said:

Nah...that's a loser mentality. Winning is what matters, and winning is not embarrassing.

Lowering the bar for performance is a loser's mentality. It precisely how one captures mediocrity. How one wins matters.

On 11/3/2020 at 6:58 PM, Uscg-green said:

Winning isn't embarrassing. 

That's not what was stated. The performance was embarrassing regardless of the outcome. That's the point.

• 9 months later...

He's crying about the perceived offensive pass interference that wasn't called against the Bucs.

• 4 months later...