Shango and the Dallas Cowboys Show

VaBeach_Eagle

This was the first thing I watched after the game ended last night. Yes, I enjoyed it.

• 3 months later...

Ok, this is the point of the AJ Brown trade, but Shango is away from the camera and not paying attention... so just wait for it... lol

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, dawkins4prez said:

Hilarious dude, I'd buy him a beer anywhere

Yeah, I laughed out loud at:

"AJ Brown to the Eagles. What are you all talking about?"

"AJ Brown traded to the Eagles?!?! What are you all talking about?!!!"

Spoiler

Trade.PNG

Then later... "This is the WORST Offseason Ever!!" 

lol

My favorite part was with his kid.  Both :wub: and :lol: 

Kid - "Are you cheering on the Eagles?"---LOL.:roll:

• 5 months later...

Shango sees most of what's going on, but he always seems to overlook one enduring detail...

Spoiler

DALLAS SUCKS!!!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
8 minutes ago, pisceschica said:

I was waiting for a reaction and realize his silence was the reaction :lol:

Yeah, he closes his eyes then says "I'm dead..." lol

• Haha 1

"HOW WAS THAT DAK'S FAULT!?"  :roll::roll:

Fantastic.  I'm too lazy to post screenshots, but if you look at that last play:

1. Jacksonville was blitzing and Dak was about to be dumped to the turf.  Dak forced a throw rather than taking the sack or trying to move to buy time.
  2. Jax looked like they were playing zone (?), Dak forced a throw into a guy that was tightly covered. Literally had 2 guys right near the receiver.
  3. Dak made a bad throw, it was kind of a down and away throw and the receiver just got his finger tips on it.

Certainly seems like Dak was at least partially to blame here, my man. 

Maybe it was Micah's fault?  He spent all week talking about Jalen Hurts when he should have been focusing on Trevor Lawrence?  Was that more of a system loss?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...

1 hour ago, SkippyX said:

From 3:15:00

Is it his final remarks (I haven't seen them yet), the video you posted starts at the very beginning (before the game). 

3:15:30 his brain shuts off and he keeps saying Shultz didn't catch it. like 20 times.

At 3:15 he first says he is in the acceptance stage.

19 hours ago, SkippyX said:

3:15:30 his brain shuts off and he keeps saying Shultz didn't catch it. like 20 times.

At 3:15 he first says he is in the acceptance stage.

I could be wrong... But I don't think Schultz caught the pass.

• Haha 1

I've always respected his enthusiasm, but I've often found his football understanding to be a bit weak. I heard him at the end of the game arguing how stupid the Cowboys are as a team and then saying how smart the 49ers were, going on to cite how at they would simply run out the clock and not allow the Cowboys to get the ball back. Umm...dude...did you not notice the moronic play by the 49ers back when he ran out of bounds costing his team a free forty seconds? Furthermore he complained about that pass on second and two at the end of the first half. He argued that they should just play for the field goal there to take the lead at halftime. Huh? It's not the end of the game where a field goal will win. With more than a minute on the clock in the FIRST half, you're looking for a touchdown. Also, you have a kicker you absolutely cannot trust and you're assuming it's a gimme kick? That's insane.

20 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I could be wrong... But I don't think Schultz caught the pass.

If you’re talking about the sideline pass prior to the final play of the game, Schultz definitely didn’t have both feet in. By the time the ball arrived, his right foot had come up then touched out. 

2 hours ago, EagleJoe8 said:

If you’re talking about the sideline pass prior to the final play of the game, Schultz definitely didn’t have both feet in. By the time the ball arrived, his right foot had come up then touched out. 

No no I was being sarcastic because Shango in that video keeps repeating himself about it. 

7 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

No no I was being sarcastic because Shango in that video keeps repeating himself about it. 

Gotcha. 

• 3 months later...