Weekly line thread: Eagles +7.5 at Steelers

Hawkeye

Don’t even see them covering, honestly. They’re going to pick apart the middle of the field all day long. And that pass rush is going to have Wentz shitting himself. Unfortunately I think this is going to be ugly. 

15 minutes ago, nipples said:

Don’t even see them covering, honestly. They’re going to pick apart the middle of the field all day long. And that pass rush is going to have Wentz shitting himself. Unfortunately I think this is going to be ugly. 

That pass rush is a worry because Wentz gets jittery and also doesn't know when to throw it away. 

3 hours ago, nipples said:

I think the Steelers are going to have trouble blocking our DL, too. And, Ben at this point is more of a statue back there. I think we will probably sack him at least 4 or 5 times.  But, I do think the Steelers probably beat us by a TD or less. Our offense shows no ability to go downfield. Last week it was more due to the OL. But, against Cincy and the Rams, it was more on Wentz.

Great Steelers D vs our make shift O line will be a huge mismatch.  Run Carson run!  Let's see how Mailata does this week against real starting caliber DEs.