RB Adrian Killins: re-signed to practice squad

NOTW

21 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I fear you are right. That's a major major issue though.

No doubt.  I have a feeling in order to see that kind of drastic change we'll need to be bottom of the league for a few consecutive years.  I think we are more likely to be somewhere around a 0.500 team (5-9 wins) than we are either 2-3 wins or > 9 wins and close to being a LEGITIMATE championship contender (I include "legitimate" because you know some will argue just get into the postseason by winning the division to have a shot ... but winning a really had NFCE and sneaking in won't mean much when we get smoked by Seattle or GB or NO).  

1 minute ago, time2rock said:

No doubt.  I have a feeling in order to see that kind of drastic change we'll need to be bottom of the league for a few consecutive years.  I think we are more likely to be somewhere around a 0.500 team (5-9 wins) than we are either 2-3 wins or > 9 wins and close to being a LEGITIMATE championship contender (I include "legitimate" because you know some will argue just get into the postseason by winning the division to have a shot ... but winning a really had NFCE and sneaking in won't mean much when we get smoked by Seattle or GB or NO).  

Yeah I think this team are going to keep doing just enough to convince Lurie that we are not a million miles away. I mean we could all see the last 2 years they have been trending downwards but play off appearances offer a picture that is perhaps not as bad as the reality. 

• Like 2

Killins has potential but the Eagles play calling did not help him out at all. Also the blocking was poor on those plays. I hope to see him more in the future (next year preseason or active roster)

4 hours ago, philafan4o8 said:

Killins has potential but the Eagles play calling did not help him out at all.

It was almost like the defense knew the play called on both touches, he didn't have a chance.  

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, EagleVA said:

It was almost like the defense knew the play called on both touches, he didn't have a chance.  

Exactly! Lol it was what I expect from Doug Pederson at this point.