Week 5 Injury Tracker

time2rock

Please post any injury updates in advance of our week 5 matchup with Pittsburgh in this thread.  Thanks.  

• Thanks 1

I think at this point it'd be easier to post who's healthy 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♂️

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, Portyansky said:

I think at this point it'd be easier to post who's healthy 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♂️

Wentz

Fully Healthy:

Wentz, Kelce, Ertz, Ward, Scott

BG, MJackson,JHargrave, Josh Sweat, Genard Avery, Hassan Ridgeway, Jalen Mills, Rodney McCloed

and a bunch of Practice squad players not worthy of listing. 

13 minutes ago, Ipiggles said:

Fully Healthy:

Wentz, Kelce, Ertz, Ward, Scott

BG, MJackson,JHargrave, Josh Sweat, Genard Avery, Hassan Ridgeway, Jalen Mills, Rodney McCloed

and a bunch of Practice squad players not worthy of listing. 

I’d say given what he did against San Fran, Fulgham is absolutely worthy of listing. 

1 hour ago, nipples said:

I’d say given what he did against San Fran, Fulgham is absolutely worthy of listing. 

we will see. I'd like to see a bit more.  Worthy of comment: Isn't it sad that all we have to be excited about and place our hopes in is  a 5th round waiver wire Practice Squad WR, over the higher drafted WR's we had drafted in the past 3-5 years?  I think that is incredibly sad. Reagor may turn out to be that guy, but so far, since the beginning of training camp isn't this his 3rd injury? Crazy. Hightower may turn into something, Watkins, a mysterious injury?  JJAW, no words. Etc. Etc. Etc. 

3 minutes ago, Ipiggles said:

we will see. I'd like to see a bit more.  Worthy of comment: Isn't it sad that all we have to be excited about and place our hopes in is  a 5th round waiver wire Practice Squad WR, over the higher drafted WR's we had drafted in the past 3-5 years?  I think that is incredibly sad. Reagor may turn out to be that guy, but so far, since the beginning of training camp isn't this his 3rd injury? Crazy. Hightower may turn into something, Watkins, a mysterious injury?  JJAW, no words. Etc. Etc. Etc. 

Hey we only have the games he’s played to go on. And in that one game, he’s got a couple catches including a long TD. Given the current state of our WRs, I think Fulgham is worth mentioning. 

As for Reagor, my opinion of him hasn’t changed at all. Some bad luck with the injuries, but I still think he’s going to be a beast. 

Hightower I think could develop into a nice 4th receiver. Watkins... remains to be seen obviously. 

Basically going into next season they need to cut ties with Jackson and Jeffery. That leaves Reagor-FA/draft pick-Ward as your top 3, then Hightower as your 4. Let Fulgham and Watkins battle for the 5th receiver role. 

49 minutes ago, brkmsn said:

Seems like that's all I've been reading (in September). 

More like giving him a virtual kick in the arse to get his ish together.  But I do think part of the problem is Doug not changing up the offense to better fit his skills (moving him out of the pocket more and throwing on the run) and adjust when he is struggling.  

19 minutes ago, NOTW said:

FB_IMG_1602111283665.jpg

Oh thank GOD ... JJAW was a full participant!! 

:lol:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, time2rock said:

Oh thank GOD ... JJAW was a full participant!! 

:lol:

Look out NFL, here comes JJ.

On 10/7/2020 at 7:22 AM, time2rock said:

Seems we'll be without Edwards and Ford for a bit.  Both suffered hamstring injuries and are expected to miss at least this weekend's game against Pittsburgh.

https://www.phillyvoice.com/eagles-injury-updates-news-lane-johnsons-ankle-tj-edwards-rudy-ford-miles-sanders/

At this point I want Singleton and the rookies to get playing time. 

9 minutes ago, 20dawk4life said:

At this point I want Singleton and the rookies to get playing time. 

I'd like to see some of Singleton and Taylor (and possibly even Bradley) but would prefer at the expense of Gerry, not Edwards.  I was also hoping to see if Edwards could build on a promising rookie season.  

• Like 1

Just now, time2rock said:

I'd like to see some of Singleton and Taylor (and possibly even Bradley) but would prefer at the expense of Gerry, not Edwards.  I was also hoping to see if Edwards could build on a promising rookie season.  

Yea but Edwards is too slow. He’s good for 4-3 sets but if we’re running 4-2-5 sets or 5-2 like last week Edwards can’t hold up in coverage. Gerry can go piss off. 

• Like 2

Alshon didn't practice today due to illness.

But JJ-AWFUL was back full so no worries. 

FB_IMG_1602193495326.jpg

On 10/6/2020 at 7:01 PM, time2rock said:

Please post any injury updates in advance of our week 5 matchup with Pittsburgh in this thread.  Thanks.  

Thanks @time2rock, this topic seems to be especially relevant the last few years. I wonder what the over under would be for number of pages for this post? 

• Thanks 1

On 10/6/2020 at 7:01 PM, time2rock said:

Any idea when Will Parks going to play

21 hours ago, uncphillyfan said:

Any idea when Will Parks going to play

My guess is next week. He was at practice this week, so he's close to returning. Here's a photo from Thursday's practice and a tweet about him.

• Like 1