GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ Pittsburgh Steelers 10/11 @ 1pm EST

EagleJoe8

Just now, metal said:

Longest run since Jay Ajayi's 71 yarder in 2017

Wrong it’s longest since brian mitchell in 300 b.c. 

Before that sanders run I think there were more penalty yards in the game than actual yards. 

2 minutes ago, skorch said:

and no flag on the TD run...shocking!

The refs will throw a late flag in the 2nd quarter to negate it.

Sanders is dynamic and arguably the best player on the team.

Therefore, expect him to get limited carries and to see backup RBs rotated in key moments.

Just now, Columbus Eagle said:

I hear ya, I kept holding off on going crazy until I was sure not flags were on the ground. 

That's the worst part of being a football fan in today's NFL. You almost have to have a delayed reaction after every good play.

1 minute ago, Columbus Eagle said:

Hopefully Wentz isn’t hurt from that hit on 2nd down. He was wincing a bit after that play. 

He seemed to be holding his arm briefly. Looked in discomfort. Big Ben didn’t look to be moving all that great either.

Don't lie, how many of you were about to go nuts that we ran on 3rd and 9. Lol. I knew it was coming, just didn't think that would happen.

1 minute ago, Columbus Eagle said:

I hear ya, I kept holding off on going crazy until I was sure not flags were on the ground. 

The way the refs have been calling games the last few years every celebration is delayed until after the extra point!

1 minute ago, NOTW said:

Therefore, expect him to get limited carries and to see backup RBs rotated in key moments.

Go to hell!!!

We need to force a 3 and out here. Our D needs to keep some energy for the second half. 

Just now, Portyansky said:

Don't lie, how many of you were about to go nuts that we ran on 3rd and 9. Lol. I knew it was coming, just didn't think that would happen.

I expected a run for 2 or 3 yards.

Just now, Portyansky said:

🙋‍♂️

Just now, metal said:

Something that bears monitoring.

Maybe he got hurt while he was holding Cox...

3 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

The throw is off by fingertips with pressure in face and all the Wentz haters are having orgasms lol. Pathetic. In other news Sanders!!!!!!! TD!!!

I said last match thread, all you 'Thou Shalt Not Criticise Thy Ginger Quarterback' doofuses should start your own 'no haters game thread', ask the admins to give you mod power over it so all 4 of you can sit and pretend nothing is Wentz fault ever

index.jpg

2 minutes ago, NOTW said:

True but you also have to remember the Steelers D has the number one run D. Well maybe not anymore. 

Archived