GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ Pittsburgh Steelers 10/11 @ 1pm EST

EagleJoe8

1 minute ago, dawkdaballhawk said:

Will it make a difference?

It'll be fun if nothing else.

i thought the refs were supposed to throw a flag if players were not wearing their masks while on the sideline

Just now, Bwestbrook36 said:

Well we know that won't happen. Forcing our lockdown corner to play sticks defense is completely ridiculous. 

Agree, it didn't take a genius to adjust your offense to get the ball out quicker to avoid the rush..defensively the adjustment would be to play press with safety help. And Schwartz refuses..

2 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Yes just saying. It is absolutely BS that Schwartz has decided to back the defense off now 

The moron does that to much.  He's pathetic never changes a thing. 

In other words, Agholor got a TD for Raiders. He didn't have a coach here to get on to him for bad play or put fear in him.

Just now, bpac55 said:

Posted it in the season thread.  The Steelers know how to draft WR.  The Eagles need to raid their scouting department in the worst way. 

Unreal that the Eagles continue to get ZERO production from their last 2 WR classes while the rest of the league is producing and making highlight plays.  

Reagor looked good when he could play. 

3 minutes ago, eaglestime34 said:

And jim Schwartz still sucks!

The huge cushion call is all on him.

Just now, NOTW said:

Claypool already an All-Pro compared to JJ-AWFUL. 

The bassist?

3 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Yes just saying. It is absolutely BS that Schwartz has decided to back the defense off now 

Yeah, not trying to argue as I’m sure you’re right. I just can’t believe why we’re playing off so much and giving them free yardage and easy conversions. 

That wasnt even a good comeback route from Claypool on Slay playing off like that when your line is getting pressure drives me crazy.  I hate the seconday philosophy and the LBs are crap in coverage.

Just now, Bob Manigan said:

i thought the refs were supposed to throw a flag if players were not wearing their masks while on the sideline

Depends on the player. 

1 minute ago, NOTW said:

JJ I-See-You’re-Sidelined

3 minutes ago, nipples said:

I do root for him. But when he plays like crap, I’m going to call it like I see it. So far in this one he’s been back to weeks 1-3 Wentz. 

How so? By throwing a 40 yard pass with pressure about 6 inches to far? There is legitimate criticism then there is just bashing to bash. His accuracy needs some work. That was not an example. Now that pass right there? That was a bad pass. 

1 minute ago, NOTW said:

You OBVIOUSLY did not see JJ’s blocking on Sanders’ TD run. That was his best play of his career! 😆 

Now that was a great play by Wentz to escape and find Fulgham. 

See, I’m fair with my criticism/compliments. 

Archived