GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ Pittsburgh Steelers 10/11 @ 1pm EST

EagleJoe8

1 minute ago, CaliEagle said:

Fulgham 4 catches in a half. JJAW 4 catches in a year and none this year.  

Just now, VeeMak said:

That pic I found has come in so handy on the board lol!

Good thing Nigel Bradham wasn't there or that umbrella would've caused issues.

I think Doug needs to press pause on the JJ experiment as we have hungry WRs that just seem to want it more right now. 

Just now, Br3 said:

Wentz has only been watchable throwing to practice squad guys 

Pls keep targeting Fulgham

I don't think Wentz does well in a structured offense and having to target big time receivers and having to get them involved . I think he plays better having multiple options that won't beetch when they don't get the ball. 

FINALLY! Whiteside looking like the 2nd round WR we drafted

....WAIT...That's Travis Fulgham! 

Just now, Columbus Eagle said:

I think Doug needs to press pause on the JJ experiment as we have hungry WRs that just seem to want it more right now. 

Yeah, but is that Doug's call or is Howie pressuring them to play him?  I'm not sure who is calling the shots on that.

Just now, Columbus Eagle said:

I say pull the plug entirely.

I’m not gonna go overboard and proclaim Fulgham as a star or anything dumb like that but... how nice would it be if this dude turns out to be a legit starter? Seems like other teams have surprise receivers come out of nowhere from time to time, but never the Eagles. 

1 minute ago, nipples said:

I’m not gonna go overboard and proclaim Fulgham as a star or anything dumb like that but... how nice would it be if this dude turns out to be a legit starter? Seems like other teams have surprise receivers come out of nowhere from time to time, but never the Eagles. 

Jimmy Smith and Steve Largent are two guys who teams cut who went on to do great things. The Cowboys and Eagles cut Jimmy Smith.  Not expecting that from Fulgham, but if he can be solid like Ward then it is a win.

Just now, EagleJoe8 said:

I say pull the plug entirely.

agreed...but it's not going to be that easy since JJAW was Lurie's pick 

Just now, nipples said:

Exactly! Like Allen Lazard for Green Bay (before he got hurt)

Just now, CaliEagle said:

Yeah, but is that Doug's call or is Howie pressuring them to play him?  I'm not sure who is calling the shots on that.

I know Howie has authority in the draft room, it’s it’s a recipe for disaster if Howie is picking the lineup each week. 

Archived