Right Back Up To Bring Us Right Back Down

GroundAttack

6 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

But then beat Dallas the week after...

And then something else will happen, to which we all will again be able to react however we choose.  

Who  was actually brought up by last week? I knew the only reason they won was San Fran was missing half their roster, just like us, and that includes their starting QB. I still thought this was a 5 win team heading into this week, and am sticking with that. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, nipples said:

Who  was actually brought up by last week? I knew the only reason they won was San Fran was missing half their roster, just like us, and that includes their starting QB. I still thought this was a 5 win team heading into this week, and am sticking with that. 

Can't argue with that. I don't think many were getting carried away after the SF game. I think we were encouraged by a team showing fight but not getting carried away. 

I was never UP,  not once this season.

Bad coaching since week 1, bad play since week 1, too many injuries, no timing or consistency, just a mess of football team so far.

On 10/11/2020 at 4:12 PM, EagleJoe8 said:

I liked the win last week, but I never let it fool me into thinking there was some sort of turnaround. SF was as beat up as we are.

Gonna get uglier next week.

Truth. And that same SF team got humiliated this weekend.

I wouldn't be surprised if we played Baltimore tough for a couple of quarters before the run roughshod, though.

5 minutes ago, Madriver said:

Truth. And that same SF team got humiliated this weekend.

I wouldn't be surprised if we played Baltimore tough for a couple of quarters before the run roughshod, though.

It wouldn't shock me  lol.

6 hours ago, nipples said:

I am with you and no...I was nowhere near brought up by last week exactly for the reason you stated.....

On 10/12/2020 at 1:37 PM, LacesOut said:

I was never UP,  not once this season.

Bad coaching since week 1, bad play since week 1, too many injuries, no timing or consistency, just a mess of football team so far.

I’m not sure between the questionable coaching, poor performances by the quarterback, horrible defensive play, injuries, and the bad talent evaluators we have witnessed so far how anyone could have expected the Eagles to win any of these next few games. Was the tie against Cincy and beating the 49ers on their third string quarterback really that convincing?

• Like 2

21 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

I’m not sure between the questionable coaching, poor performances by the quarterback, horrible defensive play, injuries, and the bad talent evaluators we have witnessed so far how anyone could have expected the Eagles to win any of these next few games. Was the tie against Cincy and beating the 49ers on their third string quarterback really that convincing?

I guess it was the fight that they showed in that SF victory? If showed they would play hard. And I guess against Pittsburgh they did give themselves a real chance to win that game. 

On the flip side of that bad teams find a way to lose football games. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I guess it was the fight that they showed in that SF victory? If showed they would play hard. And I guess against Pittsburgh they did give themselves a real chance to win that game. 

On the flip side of that bad teams find a way to lose football games. 

Well I guess if they fight in every game, but they still lose that’s something to feel good about I guess. 

• Like 1