Can someone do me a favor?

we_gotta_believe

Can someone please go through Jim Schwartz's old tweets to find something, anything, incriminating enough to get him off this team?

Does this guy have pictures of someone, or what? How's he still here? What does it take to get him canned? FFS, get him outta here.

• Haha 12

Just now, EagleJoe8 said:

Fortunately, his contract is expiring.

Before the end of the week, hopefully.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, we_gotta_believe said:

Before the end of the week, hopefully.

Sadly, we won't be that lucky.

• Like 1

Funny I called for him to be fired after 2018 and everyone defended him back then. 

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Fortunately, his contract is expiring.

Since that seems to be what it takes to eliminate dead weight around here.

1 hour ago, DeathByEagle said:

Funny I called for him to be fired after 2018 and everyone defended him back then. 

Same here.  Ever since the SB where Brady threw for 500+ the defense hasnt been good.  They play well against bad teams but dont show up against good teams or on the road.

Schwartz can take Gerry and Mills with him.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, EaglesfanfromND said:

Howie hired him right? Doug had nothing to do with his hire right? Did Lurie want him? 

Oh so you trust Doug to make a better hire??  

1 minute ago, time2rock said:

Oh so you trust Doug to make a better hire??  

No I was legitimately asking who hired him? Wasn't he hired before Doug? Can Doug fire him?

Schwartz gone after this season when his contract is up. 

Need to clean house, starting with firing Howie and letting Schwartz and the 14 offensive assistants go.

Get a real GM and hire better coaches, scouts, personnel people. 

2017 might as well be 10 years ago. The team is declining fast.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, EaglesfanfromND said:

No I was legitimately asking who hired him? Wasn't he hired before Doug? Can Doug fire him?

IIRC Schwartz was hired like the day after Doug was hired.  But there was a lot of talk that Schwartz was hired by Howie.  

7 minutes ago, time2rock said:

IIRC Schwartz was hired like the day after Doug was hired.  But there was a lot of talk that Schwartz was hired by Howie.  

I recall reporters asking Doug because how would he have input before he was hired, surely the process was longer than a day. Doug said during his interview process they talked about coordinators. 

Hard to tell if that was Doug sticking to the company story or he legit wanted him.

1 minute ago, MagicMoment said:

I lost count of how many 3rd downs we gave up today. 

Thought I saw someone post 11 of 15.

14 minutes ago, time2rock said:

Ok thanks

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, NOTW said:

I recall reporters asking Doug because how would he have input before he was hired, surely the process was longer than a day. Doug said during his interview process they talked about coordinators. 

Hard to tell if that was Doug sticking to the company story or he legit wanted him.

Have to figure the former not the latter.  You don’t see other teams hiring assistant coaches immediately after a HC is hired based on discussions had during the interview process.  

To be fair to Jim, who could’ve predicted the guy with over 100 yards and 3 touchdowns on the day would burn Gerry so easily? Talk about a plot twist!

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Kz! said:

To be fair to Jim, who could’ve predicted the guy with over 100 yards and 3 touchdowns on the day would burn Gerry so easily? Talk about a plot twist!

You hate to see it.

^_^

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, NCTANK said:

the pass defense has been garbage ever since he’s been here. 

The pass defense has been bad since JJ stopped coaching the defense. We had the lovely players like Asomugha, Fletcher, McKelvin, Williams etc all getting beat on a routine