Offensive plays you hate the most

1st play of the game - Wentz quick release to Ertz where he finds a soft spot in the zone 3 yards down the field, followed by an obligatory fall down.  2nd and 7!  Way to set the tone!  

We haven't seen it this year, but that stupid play always drove me nuts.  

• Like 3

The WR screen for this team's playbook. It NEVER works and always gets negative yards.....I have seen it work for other teams but not this one....

8 hours ago, Traveler Vic said:

The joke is the WR screens do work against aggressive defenses...like us.

They don't work on us because we're "aggressive", they work because our DB's play 10 yards off their man. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, [TSM]_PimpDaddyPain said:

They don't work on us because we're "aggressive", they work because our DB's play 10 yards off their man. 

I can not tell if this is another joke or a punchline...but everyone agrees that there is something "Funny" with our defense. LOL

the play where they fake a screen to one side...then turn & throw a screen to the opposite side...5 yards behind the line of scrimmage...usually to a tight end with 4-5 defenders within 1 yard of them. :lol: 

2 hours ago, mr_hunt said:

the play where they fake a screen to one side...then turn & throw a screen to the opposite side...5 yards behind the line of scrimmage...usually to a tight end with 4-5 defenders within 1 yard of them. :lol: 

I miss those plays. They generally worked. Idk how but they did. 

On 10/14/2020 at 10:21 AM, What The F said:

The Annexation of Puerto Rico

I like it. Fumblerooski!

• Haha 1

On 10/13/2020 at 2:17 PM, NOTW said:

Throwing to Ertz on 3rd down behind the 1st down marker and thinking he's going to gain the extra yards and fight for 1st down.

WR screens or simply throwing sideways to a WR along the LOS and expecting him to gain yards.  Seems like they never work.

That's the play that drives me crazy.  It never works.

• Like 1

On 10/13/2020 at 2:59 PM, Han Solo said:

Any play that Wentz lines up as a WR

Yup, especially because the defense knows the play is going to be run to the other side of the field.

On 10/13/2020 at 7:49 PM, Green_Guinness said:

Slow developing running plays on 3rd/4th and short or on the goal line that gives the DL time to get a push and penetrate.  

Yup. Because on those plays there always seems to be a OG that is pulling, which gives the LB - who is already lined up close to the LOS - the time to penetrate the cap or at the very least, clog things up.

• Like 1

A crappy badly designed 2 point play taking the ball out of the QB's hands when the game is on the line.