GDT: Baltimore Ravens @ Philadelphia Eagles. 10-18-20 @ 1pm EST

EagleJoe8

1 minute ago, CaliEagle said:

It's getting to the point where I think Nathan Gerry has some family connections with someone prominent in the Eagles organization. I just can't see how they can keep putting him in there when it is clear to everyone that he isn't good enough.

On top of that, they don't value LBs enough, so the sad part is, with Gerry, they have to keep him out there because he's one of the best of what they have, (which obviously isn't saying much). Teams don't need Ray Lewis/Brian Urlacher types to win, but damn, they need to take it a little more serious than what they do.

1 minute ago, EagleJoe8 said:

On top of that, they don't value LBs enough, so the sad part is, with Gerry, they have to keep him out there because he's one of the best of what they have, (which obviously isn't saying much). Teams don't need Ray Lewis/Brian Urlacher types to win, but damn, they need to take it a little more serious than what they do.

Id settle for a Nigel Bradham/Jordan Hicks kind of guy 

surprise, surprise....can't wait till we part ways with this old, broken one-trick pony of a player  

2 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

I just don't get how they can't get Taylor in there at least situationally. He has great speed for a LB and should be able to cover better than Gerry. So, why not use him in longer down situations where teams are most likely not going to run?  If Taylor can't handle it, then why did we draft him in the 3rd round? 

7 minutes ago, xstonr said:

Cant turn ball over

I think Balt has some ridiculous stat of 18 games in a row with a turnover. I could be wrong as that is pretty amazing. But it was something pretty impressive. 

I could be wrong, and I usually am, but I have a good feeling about today’s game.

Go Birds!

The Jaguars are starting a kicker today that has never attempted a FG in the pros or in college.

Just now, EagleJoe8 said:

Screen loses 6 or 7.

Wrong way guys.

We are driving though.  Haha.

Archived