GDT: Baltimore Ravens @ Philadelphia Eagles. 10-18-20 @ 1pm EST

EagleJoe8

Ravens (7-6) vs. Eagles (5-8) 12/17/2016 | Baltimore Ravens News

Eagles vs. Ravens recap: Birds fall just short after aggressive finish

Baltimore Ravens (3-1) @ Philadelphia Eagles (1-3-1)

Sunday, October 18th, 1PM.

Lincoln Financial Field

CBS

Eagles + 7.5

Ian Eagle, Charles Davis

06-CBS-V2.png

Eagles in purple.

@Moderator6 ready to pin.

@VaBeach_Eagle

Getting the Patriots vs. Denver here in LA.  Denver is really terrible. I don't know why they think we care about that game here.  I think some of the Pats bandwagon jumpers here have jumped off that bandwagon after Brady left.  I haven't seen any patriots stickers on cars or people wearing Pats gear here in the past year. 

Firth. I just hope they make it a game and don't just get blown out.

I hate when I'm just inside the Steelers line. Gotta find an alternative stream or drive 5 miles south to a sports bar that's got the Eagles on.

In any event, I really hope that Devin Duvernay doesn't go wild on the inside against Gerry and the rest covering the middle.

Ravens have 2 really good TE's, and they run some mis-direction plays too. Two things the Iggles Defense is good at stopping.

LOL

6 minutes ago, LacesOut said:

Ravens have 2 really good TE's, and they run some mis-direction plays too. Two things the Iggles Defense is good at stopping.

LOL

Gerry's head might actually explode by halftime. 

I live on the Eastern Shore. My entire family including wife are Ravens fans. This is not gonna be a fun day for me.  At least my Alma Mater had a big day last night. 

1 hour ago, PoconoDon said:

I hate when I'm just inside the Steelers line. Gotta find an alternative stream or drive 5 miles south to a sports bar that's got the Eagles on.

In any event, I really hope that Devin Duvernay doesn't go wild on the inside against Gerry and the rest covering the middle.

Ustvnow. Com   open account, choose a paid account, get 10 days free. Cancel after the game.

Screenshot_20201018-094558_Samsung Internet.jpg

47 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

I live on the Eastern Shore. My entire family including wife are Ravens fans. This is not gonna be a fun day for me.  At least my Alma Mater had a big day last night. 

I think you will have the last laugh...

51 minutes ago, What The F said:

Gerry's head might actually explode by halftime. 

We can only wish.  

Just now, Bob Manigan said:

once again i have little hope that this game will be competitive 

I'm not expecting it to be either.

1 minute ago, Bob Manigan said:

once again i have little hope that this game will be competitive 

I think it will be somewhat competitive, but I think ultimately they win by around 10 or 11.  I just don't see our offense being consistent and their secondary is better than Pittsburgh's.  

It looks like they changed  our game here in LA to Browns vs. Steelers which should at least be better than Pats vs. Denver.

6 minutes ago, CaliEagle said:

It looks like they changed  our game here in LA to Browns vs. Steelers which should at least be better than Pats vs. Denver.

I'd definitely rather watch Browns vs Steelers.

1 minute ago, EagleJoe8 said:

I'd definitely rather watch Browns vs Steelers.

I think the Browns may actually win this one.  The Steelers CBs look very suspect after last week.  The Browns have the WRs to take advantage of that. But, they are the Browns. That's the hard thing though.

1 minute ago, CaliEagle said:

I think the Browns may actually win this one.  The Steelers CBs look very suspect after last week.  The Browns have the WRs to take advantage of that. But, they are the Browns. That's the hard thing though.

I think Pitt will win a close one today, then the Browns get them back at home later in the year.

Assuming we get that far.

Greetings everyone

First time poster, long time fan.  Don't like how our team has looked the first 5 games and frankly I don't think we can beat the Baltimore Ravens who are as good as any team in the AFC.  Hope I am wrong.

May the Force be with our Philadelphia Eagles. 

It's getting to the point where I think Nathan Gerry has some family connections with someone prominent in the Eagles organization. I just can't see how they can keep putting him in there when it is clear to everyone that he isn't good enough.

Archived