Open letter to fans attending the game Sunday

Hawkeye

We need you to bring it, to really make some noise and frankly I'm concerned.  If you have enough money/juice to be one of the 7500 paid customers who scored tickets you probably have a cushy gig, working from your "study" taking Zoom calls all day.

You gotta get up and go.

This team needs you to make as much noise as you can and create energy.
High-voltage energy.
700-Level energy (if you don't know what the 700 Level was, give back your tickets and delete your account)!

Look, you can't tailgate but you CAN and MUST pregame. 
Bring it for those of us forced to watch on our flat-screens with an open bar, food and a downstairs bathroom.

We're counting on you. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Well the sad part is there was suppose to be 6k fans in the stands. There will only be roughly 4k. Eagles were greedy and made too many 4 seat and 6 seat pods that never sold and wouldnt drop them down to 2 seat pods. Also they had a ton of club seats not sold cause they wanted 350-500 a ticket. When it closed down the other day they had so many seats not sold, it was a shame. All because they thought the demand would be so great that fans would over pay for club seats and force them into buying more 4/6 seat pods. They failed on that attempt. Hopefully they learn from it for the next batch of tickets. 

I was able to get Eagles/Giants tickets but no 2 seats pods left for Ravens when my time frame came up. i wasnt paying 1k for club seats either, esp the way they have been playing. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Runtherock said:

Better yet, stay home, watch the game on the tube and protect your health and ours. 

Lame

• Like 2

Is it 7500 fans? Or 5000? Thought it was a total of 7500 people in the stadium including the teams(staff, players etc.)

7 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

More over fans if they start to stink it up give them the Philadelphia cheer. 

They don't even need fans for that anymore

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

The cardboard fans were doing it!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

That’s true. They got a well deserved fake boo last time.😂

3 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

That’s true. They got a well deserved fake boo last time.😂

I'm glad I'm at work this Sunday. 

10 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I'm glad I'm at work this Sunday. 

Yeah they are hard to watch these days. 

10 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Yeah they are hard to watch these days. 

I schedule myself off for when they play at 1..... It has been a waste lol

1 minute ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I schedule myself off for when they play at 1..... It has been a waste lol

I’ve been spending on the NFL ticket since I left philly, but they’re making it hard to spend that cash to watch what they have become.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

I’ve been spending on the NFL ticket since I left philly, but they’re making it hard to spend that cash to watch what they have become.

Agreed

21 hours ago, Runtherock said:

Better yet, stay home, watch the game on the tube and protect your health and ours. 

pffttt

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Runtherock said:

Ok doomer.  

1 hour ago, Macho Grande said:

Ok doomer.  

Ten states reported their highest single-day tallies of new Covid-19 infections Friday, and the country reported its highest one-day total since July, as experts say a dangerous fall surge of coronavirus infections is well underway. You can be smart and protect yourself and your family and your community, or you can not. The NFL is operating because millions are on the table. Fans are not getting the millions and therefore do not have the incentive to risk their lives and the lives of others. Many players would not be playing but for the millions involved. The smart play is for fans not to take the risk. If that makes me a doomer so be it. There is nothing smart about going.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Runtherock said:

Ten states reported their highest single-day tallies of new Covid-19 infections Friday, and the country reported its highest one-day total since July, as experts say a dangerous fall surge of coronavirus infections is well underway. You can be smart and protect yourself and your family and your community, or you can not. The NFL is operating because millions are on the table. Fans are not getting the millions and therefore do not have the incentive to risk their lives and the lives of others. Many players would not be playing but for the millions involved. The smart play is for fans not to take the risk. If that makes me a doomer so be it. There is nothing smart about going.

If you want to cower in fear inside your home over a virus that has a 99+% recovery rate for healthy people under 70, then that's your problem. Don't try to make it everyone else's.  The rest of us want to go on with our lives while being smart about it (masks, social distancing, etc).

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Macho Grande said:

If you want to cower in fear inside your home over a virus that has a 99+% recovery rate for healthy people under 70, then that's your problem. Don't try to make it everyone else's.

See and if what you did DID NOT directly impact others, you might have a point. But unfortunately its not just about you, and how you act during a pandemic absolutely impacts the lives of those around you. The attending physician for Congress and the U.S. Supreme Court predicted early in the pandemic that 70 million to 150 million U.S. residents would contract COVID-19. A 1% mortality rate at that scale of infection is between 700,000 and 1.5 million dead – roughly the population of Washington, D.C., on the low end or the entire population of Hawaii on the high end. 1.5 million potential dead and you think people should go to football games, but of course you do.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

Agree.

I've been reduced to watching replays of the NFC Champ Game / Super Bowl to remind me of what a good, competitive Pro Football Team looks like.  

• Like 1

On 10/17/2020 at 12:08 AM, Runtherock said:

Yeah, because that policy has been so successful in 'defeating' the virus.

24 minutes ago, mjkvol said:

Yeah, because that policy has been so successful in 'defeating' the virus.

He probably watches CNN

I really feel bad for any fans that actually paid for this crap. It’s pathetic. A high school football team would look better then the product being put on the field right now.

2 hours ago, Godfather said:

He probably watches CNN

When MSNBC isn't on.

Hey, our boy JG really lit it up yesterday.          At this point, I certainly hope that Jeremy is over whatever bizarre idea he had that starting JG gave them their best chance to win this year.           Let the kid play so we can see what we have moving forward.