Open letter to fans attending the game Sunday

Hawkeye

34 minutes ago, mjkvol said:

When MSNBC isn't on.

Hey, our boy JG really lit it up yesterday.          At this point, I certainly hope that Jeremy is over whatever bizarre idea he had that starting JG gave them their best chance to win this year.           Let the kid play so we can see what we have moving forward.

I really liked this team coming into the year. Guranatano has hurt this team. I know he's their best option but still. Hopefully they have better qb play next season and we can fight back on top of the SEC next season

• Like 1

10 hours ago, mjkvol said:

Yeah, because that policy has been so successful in 'defeating' the virus.

Only because knuckle dragging morons refuse to follow it.

7 hours ago, Runtherock said:

Only because knuckle dragging morons refuse to follow it.

Wrong, but don't let the facts that the states without the idiotic tyrannical policies have fared the best.        Just keep your head in the sand like a good little subject.        Fool.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, mjkvol said:

Wrong, but don't let the facts that the states without the idiotic tyrannical policies have fared the best.        Just keep your head in the sand like a good little subject.        Fool.

Let him wear his chin diaper and keep his 6 feet if he believes it works. I know plenty of people including myself who haven't followed any of these dumb protocols

• Like 1

I did hear a faint 'Travis Fulgham' chant at one point which was nice

After his first catch in the game

8 minutes ago, Fresh_Prince said:

I did hear a faint 'Travis Fulgham' chant at one point which was nice

After his first catch in the game

Legend in the making

Stop punching out fans of other teams and posting it on internet? You play into the stereotype that everyone paints is with.